minor

“Sean McVay says that Brandin Cooks continues to be on track to play Monday.”

🔥 Hot Takes
ShrugLord 4 years ago

Brandin cooks = 👍 devante parker = hat

mvpeterson 4 years ago

Cooks 👍 or Dede Westbrook 🎩

blake120289 4 years ago

If he does play boy i cant wait! I can get like a whole 6 pts from this guy!

dv8Q 4 years ago

Mike Evans is the most talented receiver that’s being held back by a terrible franchise and QB. Imagine the shine he would get in literally any other market.

tdub3213 4 years ago

Someone dropped cooks should I pick him up for a $1 keeper for next year ?

AimHigh 4 years ago

As a human being concerned for the mental health of another human being, take your time, Cooks. This has nothing to do with my playing against the Kupp owner in my league. Nothing at all.

wayneworld 4 years ago

FIRST

Wise0ne 4 years ago

Cuz he's 26 and the Rams paid home 81 million!!

YounghoeKoo 4 years ago

I cringe thinking about that contract Goff just signed 😂

NukDaBomb 4 years ago

Why isn't this guy retired yet?

🕒 Latest
SunCal 4 years ago

Thing is he could be a couple hits away from hanging it up. Hasn't had the best of luck in his career

JohnnyCocktail 4 years ago

*hasn't had the best luck the last 8 months 3 concussions in an 9 month span going back to the Superbowl last year prior to that I believe he's had one his whole career. Maybe it details him but I'll be buying in the offseason

JohnnyCocktail 4 years ago

*derails

Fatcatbigstacks 4 years ago

plz be ok cooks

getswole87 4 years ago

Rams are a joke so is their play calling. Run the wheels off gurley you idiots . I need 20 + touch’s every week!!!!!

getswole87 4 years ago

Cooks hasn’t done shit

cheezymac411 4 years ago

lol, ya...run the wheels off gurley who has suspect suspensions, aka knees, so that you don't have him for later

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  23 hours ago

The Ravens have signed WR Rashod Bateman to a contract extension through the 2026 season, per @AdamSchefter

breaking
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  8 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  10 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  13 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  14 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.