🔥 Hot Takes
icesadlayl 7 months ago

How does this affect Hunter Henry?

PatrickBahr 7 months ago

Odell for Mack?

MustardTigerz 7 months ago

Drop Barkley for Henry?

DRAZRMUSIC 7 months ago

@colbyrupkey Why would you ask a random Tyreek Hill question... When the topic is HUNTER HENRY

nlourenco34 7 months ago

Does he play this week? I have Waller on a bye and herndon’s an idiot

glc1015 7 months ago

should i stash now? I have mark andrews and his bye is week 8

Sahtyre81 7 months ago

As a Chargers fan, this is great news

aramirez2011 7 months ago

Should I get rid of Vance mc Donald

doublebass 7 months ago

Henry or Herndon?

chris4617 7 months ago

Finally, just need Aj to come back to complete my infinity gauntlet

🕒 Latest
Sh0ts 7 months ago

Kelce gallup for obj mccoy and engram? Thoughts?

rockyG 7 months ago

Picked up Hunter just cause. Already got Ertz. If he gets healthy & involved heavily in that offense he could have some value

GaseIntoMyEyes 7 months ago

@rockyG I picked up HH and Herndon just cause but think I jinxed Engram in the process and now all 3 of them prob ain’t playing this week, def not 1 of them

bgrassie 7 months ago

Ekeler or dj chark for flex this week

Heypaul889 7 months ago

Dropped hunter and picked up vernon vs Miami

Heypaul889 7 months ago

Doubt hunter plays this week. Vernon being cleared sounds a little more plausible

RiddysRompers 7 months ago

What's the point spread on giants/pats game?

offseason
ProphetHus  •  23 minutes ago

“Gardner Minshew says he's been going hard 6 days a week since the Super Bowl. Wants to improve his arm strength yet maintain his speed/quickness. Thinks it's going well. #Jaguars @nflnetwork @NFLMedia”

offseason
Livi  •  29 minutes ago

“The #Bucs and #Eagles have made contract offers to former #Falcons RB Devonta Freeman, per @Jeff_McLane. Philadelphia also has interest in a LeSean McCoy reunion, but no offer has been made.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  22 hours ago

“Diontae Johnson says he’s working on his timing and building a bond with Ben Roethlisberger. Said he may go workout with Ben next week.”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“Jets' QB Joe Flacco said he won't be ready for the regular-season opener after off-season neck surgery:

offseason
ProphetHus  •  1 day ago

“Expecting #Colts 3-WR set to be made up of T.Y. Hilton & Michael Pittman outside with Parris Campbell in slot. https://t.co/z0GVGkXBUS”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  1 day ago

“Sources: #NFL head coaches could return to team facilities as early as next week, with full-squad minicamps potentially on the docket for mid-to-late June. Story: https://t.co/6yLVEdkYSo”

offseason
Livi  •  2 days ago

“Bears to play both Foles and Trubisky in preseason https://t.co/2KzFLlnubN”

hype
Livi  •  2 days ago

“New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy announced that effective today all professional sports teams in the state can begin training camps while following the appropriate health protocols. #Giants and #Jets have the green light.”