Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
feiyingx  •  4 years ago
hype

“#Raiders HC Jon Gruden says Antonio Brown practiced today with a certified helmet. “He’s all in and ready to go.””

🔥 Hot Takes
Tass 4 years ago

Hard knocks sure picked a great time to pick the raiders

VictoriaSweep 4 years ago

Grad cap ME!

1BEASTMODE 4 years ago

Thanks for letting me get AB in the fourth round

Cervantez817 4 years ago

I thought he walked off???

17seconds 4 years ago

The great thing about this app is the news is so consistent

AntonioBrown 4 years ago

Fake news.

Bermanator20 4 years ago

Lets chill w the AB stuff

MisterPoopybutthole 4 years ago

Is there a way to turn off AB posts in the settings?

AntonioBrown 4 years ago

No I didn't. Don't lie to these people like that.

BruNiCC 4 years ago

Amari Cooper is trash

🕒 Latest
ohmygod 4 years ago

Just draft AB. This is all marketing for HBO

ohmygod 4 years ago

If u think AB is undraftable because hes missed some practice and is having helmet issues, you dont realize how good AB is

Sand1222 4 years ago

AB is my boy's role model. We love his integrity 🔥🔥🔥

BigHoser 4 years ago

Hard Knocks has become “The AB and Chucky Show”. So stupid! Why couldn’t they focus more on UDFA like Doss and DT Anthony Rush who are killing it?

clostheman 4 years ago

I'm pretty sure this queer is gonna find something to complain about.

clostheman 4 years ago

By the way what do yall think about the TE Waller?

BigHoser 4 years ago

@clostheman He looks good and they say he’s “unguardable” in camp but he’s maybe worth a pick as your backup TE at most in fantasy as AB will get the lion’s share of targets with the rest doled out to Jacobs, Williams and Renfrow/Grant in the slot. Anybody expecting a Cook-like season is dreaming as basically that’s all who Carr had left with to target. Now he’s got waaaay more mouths to feed.

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  1 hour ago

The Ravens have signed WR Rashod Bateman to a contract extension through the 2026 season, per @AdamSchefter

breaking
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  6 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  12 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  13 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.