Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  4 years ago
minor

“The #Redskins like what they’ve seen from Dwayne Haskins — the arm talent, how he hasn’t made the same mistake twice. But it’s not easy for a rookie to step in and know how to be an NFL player. So it’ll be Case Keenum to start, as Haskins waits. https://t.co/YYX3uu1pJB”

🔥 Hot Takes
69Giant 4 years ago

Dwayne haskins

PS34 4 years ago

#7 - Dwayne Haskins Rookie Is So Good QB " LET'S GO OHIO STATE BUCKEYES"

BadToTheBoner 4 years ago

I believe Reed will be fine, with Davis being the better blocker and a lack of talent at WR, I'd imagine they are going to run 2 TE sets with Davis being the main blocker to help out that offensive line and Reed being the pass catcher. Someone in Washington is going to be catching passes and Reed still looks like the best option

NewAndTasty 4 years ago

With the line as bad as it is, Vernon Davis will be on the field more, so avoid Reed. The QB will have less time to hold the ball, so avoid all but Trey Quinn at WR in deep leagues. RB may be good, but how long can Peterson carry the team on his back? Guice may not be physically ready after his medical issues this off season. It is difficult to be a Redskins fan but I am optimistic that they will win 6 games this year.

Ogun 4 years ago

Honestly this is the best way to go.

NewAndTasty 4 years ago

You would think that he could slip out for a pass more often.

NewAndTasty 4 years ago

@JollyGypsy Davis is the better blocker.

🕒 Latest
SchmokinMidz42069 4 years ago

@Sbarkey26 why is it so hard to believe that the Redskins will have a top 10 defense next year. Up until week 11 last year the Redskins had a top 5 defense...so you’re trippin trippin

Sbarkey26 4 years ago

lol we shall see. every year is different. i just find it funny that you think they will actually be good.

@Sbarkey26 defense wins championships and I think we’ll force a lot of three and outs this year. But realistically I know our offense is pretty beat. We’d be a lot better off if Trent Williams came back. But if he holds out all year yeah we’ll struggle to move the ball and probably give up a lot of sacks

9-7 isn’t that great either btw 🤷🏻‍♂️😂 if anything I think we could squeak into a wildcard spot

And then proly lose in the first round of playoffs like the last time we made playoffs and faced the Packers

Sbarkey26 4 years ago

i agree defense wins championships. but your defense isnt that defense. but as much as i would hate this. what about a trent williams trade for clowney?

@Sbarkey26 I don’t know why you’re hatin on our defense so bad dude I’ve seen multiple analysts rank our defense top 10 preseason rankings. And I don’t want that trade. I don’t see us doing that. We have a 1st and 2nd round pick across from Ryan Kerrigan in Sweat and Anderson we wouldn’t go get another edge rusher that we don’t need. What I want us to do is clean out the training staff and pay Trent Williams some more so we can go back to having a dank OL

news
ClinicCapp  •  4 hours ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 32nd pick, the Carolina Panthers select…

breaking

BREAKING: the Buffalo Bills are trading back from the 32nd overall pick, per @Schultz_Report

news

With the 31st pick, the San Francisco 49ers select WR Ricky Pearsall

news

(Spoiler Alert) with the 30th pick, the Baltimore Ravens select…

news

(Spoiler Alert) with the 29th overall pick, the Dallas Cowboys select…

breaking

(Spoiler Alert) with the 28th overall pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select…

breaking

BREAKING: the Buffalo Bills have traded the 28th overall pick

news

(Spoiler Alert) with the 27th pick, the Arizona Cardinals select…