Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  4 years ago
hype

“27.5% of Philip Rivers’ pass attempts went to RBs last season. Austin Ekeler averaging eye-opening .12 catches per snap in career. https://t.co/33dBNatDDK”

🔥 Hot Takes
Nick153 4 years ago

That’s cool, but him and Justin Jackson will split time without Gordon. Neither are built for workhorse roles.

gucci17 4 years ago

Rivers is my daddy

ff2019 4 years ago

Why not just say 1 catch per 8 plays? That’s much more intuitive

gucci17 4 years ago

AFTER LOOKING AT THE CHIEFS ROSTER I HAVE CONCLUDED THAT TRAVIS KELCE IS THE TIGHT END TO OWN THERE

gucci17 4 years ago

I have recently acquired a 2nd GF and I have notified them it will be a competition at camp to see who will get the starting role, I have told my sources that I may do a split back field this year

Sm4shbox 4 years ago

They’ll pay Gordon. They don’t make a deep playoff run without him.

camb0slice 4 years ago

Balding at 19 def the reason why he can't lead a backfield

ILoveToKissTDs 4 years ago

Ekeler is a poor man's Lindsay

poophoarder 4 years ago

Ekeler is a 5'6 pipsqueek. Started balding at 19, he doesn't have a chance in hell at leading the backfield.

Slammy 4 years ago

I think Rivers will be a late season MVP candidate

🕒 Latest
JimmyDudsSr 4 years ago

I will just say go Browns!!!!!

OfficeLB 4 years ago

@Jlee1985 .12

Jlee1985 4 years ago

Ohhh lol that makes waaaay more sense

OfficeLB 4 years ago

I'm pretty sure the notification didn't have the decimal, which is why I'm also here

Hellmutt 4 years ago

Pretty sure it was Ekeler's follicle score at the combine that made him slip to the Chargers

SleepyDillon 4 years ago

@TheBigCheese839 lol no one said he was going to be a “workhorse” RB. Solid info tho

SpaghettiFegette 4 years ago

You guys are so right and smart. Because Christian McCaffrey isn’t a bell cow....

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  54 minutes ago

The Ravens have signed WR Rashod Bateman to a contract extension through the 2026 season, per @AdamSchefter

breaking
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  6 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  12 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  13 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.