NFL Fantasy News
Livi  •  4 years ago
breaking

“DeAndre Hopkins beginning camp on PUP list https://t.co/7VgHroGMO2”

🔥 Hot Takes
Livi 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1153044034149060609?s=21

ProphetHus 4 years ago

Texans placed WR DeAndre Hopkins on the active/PUP list. The issue is presumably Hopkins' shoulder. Speaking last month, Hopkins revealed he had ligaments "torn off the bone" in the Texans' playoff loss to the Colts. The active/PUP is a far less serious matter than the reserve/PUP, as players can be activated at any time. It appears Hopkins will be babied through the early days of camp, but there is zero concern as to his Week 1 status. He remains a safe first-round investment.

d1rt 4 years ago

Tripped over his big dick

ShitMissle 4 years ago

Does this mean draft mack?

Gram 4 years ago

It's preseason. He can be taken off the PUP list at any time before the regular season starts

cbrayton 4 years ago

NFL teams always put studs who have an “Injury” in the media on PUP during the training camp and preseason. This allows the team to let the dude train on his own while allowing another low level guy compete for a roster spot

ronmex 4 years ago

Chat moving so fast no one will notice my wife left me for checking Mack's status too often.

Rambolambeau4 4 years ago

I won $5200 last year $4000 the year before that and so on.. I dont lose sweetheart

chrisfr1zz 4 years ago

“Texans placed WR DeAndre Hopkins on the Active/PUP list. It is presumed this is related to Hopkin’s shoulder injury suffered in the Texans Playoff loss to the Colts. It is predicted he will not start Week 1 for the 2019 season and will most likely miss 4-8 weeks.”

John316 4 years ago

Hopkins questionable (toe, spleen, dread, hip, pinky)

🕒 Latest
AboutTreeFiddy 4 years ago

I hope this makes his draft price drop, i would love to start with gordon and hopkins

danstacy1 4 years ago

As of now, I think he drops to WR2 or WR3.

tpaulsen 4 years ago

^congrats, you're stupid

EvanTB12 4 years ago

^Hahahah

GMen442 4 years ago

On the poop list, guess it makes Julio my #1 WR on the board.

PFN365_com 4 years ago

If you already drafted, check in with anyone who has Hopkins. They may be panicking, and this would be a great time for you to swoop in and get him.

kingcole50 4 years ago

@iml##m

news
masonh079  •  7 hours ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  7 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  12 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  14 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  15 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report