Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ProphetHus  •  4 years ago
breaking

“RB Sony Michel (knee) and WR Demaryius Thomas (Achilles) are opening camp on the active/physically unable to perform list, per @FieldYates. This means they haven't been cleared for on-field drills. They can come off the PUP list at any time. (1/2)”

🔥 Hot Takes
Livi 4 years ago

Sony Michel will start the preseason on the active/PUP list. He’s expected to be ready to go week 1 but his knee will be something to keep an eye on throughout the season. He underwent offseason surgery and has chronic issues that started with a torn ACL over five years ago.

ProphetHus 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/fieldyates/status/1153038225646260230?s=21

Vblaze17 4 years ago

James white is a good pick regardless 🤦🏻‍♂️

charliehustle410 4 years ago

Damien harris

Buckthis86 4 years ago

Grab yourself a space suit, cause James White’s ADP about to skyrocket

John316 4 years ago

Boo Patriots

NuclearPigskin 4 years ago

Buncha idiots in here

Trutittiess 4 years ago

I’m here to overreact

MaQuiNa 4 years ago

@NuclearPigskin I agree when it comes to his ability but I’d still look into handcuffing him with Damien Harris as a backup plan. He’s been injury prone since his days in Georgia. Patriots didn’t take him in the first round to let him rot

bgizzle45 4 years ago

Coming off of surgery this makes sense

🕒 Latest
garyp6890 4 years ago

@bLAzinpicks I think I would, huge injury risk... but maybe sony has a game or two and u can flip him for more assets

AboutTreeFiddy 4 years ago

Get your damien harris while you can...Damien Harris has the chance to be an ultimate steal in drafts..Michel has bust written all over him due to the knee

garyp6890 4 years ago

@AboutTreeFiddy dude I was so worried about michel that I dropped cousins, my backup qb, and scooped harris... then this news came out so I put michel on ir... and I picked up tribiski... so that's dope

Hellmutt 4 years ago

Some Burkhead early probably Sony-dinged Harris-rookie

garyp6890 4 years ago

@Hellmutt I wish they would drop burkhead man....

Goat1970 4 years ago

@mainstreetext you can have him and his feet. Buy him a helmet as well lol

mainstreetext 4 years ago

Who goes on a feed from 21days ago? Must have a lot of time on your hands ??

news
masonh079  •  20 hours ago

WR Josh Reynolds is signing a two-year $14M contract with the Denver Broncos, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Free-agent RB J.K. Dobbins (achilles) has been cleared for football activities and looks “outstanding”, per @RapSheet Great news for Dobbins 🙌

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Cordarrelle Patterson is expected to sign a 2 year $6M deal with the Steelers, per @RapSheet

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

WR Prospects vs. Zone Coverage, via @fball_insights Ladd McConkey in interesting territory 👀

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Former Bills & Patriots RB Damien Harris has announced his retirement from the NFL.

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

Rome Odunze is the FIRST WR prospect in 4 years to have an all-green @RecepPerception chart 😳 “Routes are color-coded relative to the league average for each individual route type. The average success rate for some route types are higher than others.” - @MattHarmon_BYB

announcement
ClinicCapp  •  5 days ago

New meme reactions just dropped in Sleeper chat 👀 Roasting your league mates just got a lot easier 🤝

hype
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

"He's the bell cow, the goal line [guy], the finisher," - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on RB Gus Edwards