Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ProphetHus  •  4 years ago
breaking

“Sources: The NFL is not planning to suspend #Chiefs star WR Tyreek Hill following its thorough investigation into allegations of child abuse, per @JamesPalmerTV and me.”

🔥 Hot Takes
feiyingx 4 years ago

Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill has released a statement in which he says he was falsely accused of abusing his son and expresses appreciation to the NFL for announcing today that he will not be suspended. “The last few months have been very difficult for me, especially as a father,” Hill wrote. “The false allegations originally reported in March were highly publicized and involved the care of my son. I am grateful for so many things and grateful for so many people who have supported me during this challenging time. I full respect and accept the NFL’s decision.

feiyingx 4 years ago

Tyreek Hill is entering the final year of his rookie contract. Earlier in the offseason, the #Chiefs discussed making Hill the highest paid receiver in the NFL. Will be interesting to see where things go from here.

feiyingx 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1152222363381129221?s=19

rolypolypanda 4 years ago

Note the last line of the NFL's statement: "If further information becomes available through law enforcement, the pending court proceeding, or other sources, we will promptly consider it and take all appropriate steps at that time. Leaving door open if a personal conduct violation is found later."

getpoopedonsir 4 years ago

If he smoked some weed, bam 8 games.

KushGod 4 years ago

Some of yall must not understand when there is a lack of evidence, you dont charge someone based on your opinion of what happened

jjjr24 4 years ago

You guys saw the fact that tyreek has proven he wasn’t even there when the kid broke his arm right

barukati 4 years ago

@TheBigCheese839 this is my point... they investigated this for months and didn’t even find him guilty enough for 2 games. Zeke got 6 for nothing. He was cleared by the law and the league. Yet he will never be cleared by fans like you. Media fucked this up with clickbait edited versions of the audio and won’t have the balls to admit they may have been wrong.

patrickva92 4 years ago

Watkins has been banished to the shadow realm

MistaMeatballs 4 years ago

Clown of the day goes to Roger Goodell

🕒 Latest
Hellmutt 4 years ago

@LASportsNBeers calling an assaulted woman a "bitch"?

Hellmutt 4 years ago

Say hello to ya Mutha's for me

Hellmutt 4 years ago

If people don't speak up about this kind of garbage, women will not feel comfortable here. Just sayin'

LASportsNBeers 4 years ago

@Hellmutt shut up bitch

Welker83 4 years ago

Anyone happy?

BrownsWinSB54 4 years ago

@Hellmutt white knights white knighting

BrownsWinSB54 4 years ago

@Hellmutt so pathetic

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  4 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  8 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  14 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  16 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  17 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report