Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ProphetHus  •  4 years ago
hype

“#Rams Sean McVay says Todd Gurley is “feeling great” – ProFootballTalk https://t.co/OH31WNUSaM”

🔥 Hot Takes
ProphetHus 4 years ago

There’s been speculation about the health of Rams running back Todd Gurley’s knee since last season, but coach Sean McVay says Gurley will prove he’s fine on the field. McVay told Jimmy Kimmel that Gurley has taken it slow this offseason because the Rams had a plan for keeping him healthy, and the expectation is that Gurley will be good to go. “He’s good. I think he’s feeling great,” McVay said of Gurley. “One of the things about Todd is, great competitor. I think he’s earned the right to be able to have the plan we had this offseason. I can’t wait to get him back going and I know he’s ready to go and it’s going to be fun for the Rams this year.” The good news for the Rams is that they found last year that McVay’s offense works well without Gurley, as they had two blowout victories when Gurley missed the final two games of the regular season. The Rams’ offense should be great again no matter how Gurley’s knee is doing.

jtbatche 4 years ago

All this hate for Gurley...probably the same people who have Dalvin Cook in their top 10 RBs and dude can’t stay healthy for more than half a season at best.

SheldonStif414 4 years ago

Sleeper never sleeps

CommishGoodell 4 years ago

So the PED’s are working.... I’ll test him soon

Welker83 4 years ago

Our source is Jimmy Kimmel???

MisterSprinkles 4 years ago

@jtbatche oh Mcvay knows soo much about Gurleys knee does he? Is that why he gave him a 60million dollars contract a month before Gurley let his arthritis be known!!! Lol try not to be soo gullible

Welker83 4 years ago

You don't hold him out in the playoffs, re-sign Malcom Brown, draft a shiny penny in Henderson, go a whole off season with nothing and then say "Gurley? Oh he's fine." Yeah maybe he is now but for how long? Tell it to someone else

littlewag 4 years ago

@truth74 1) you have absolutely no idea what Gurley is dealing with 2) you’re not a 24 year old world class athlete with the world best doctors and trainers

btantillo 4 years ago

truth74 4 years ago

Henderson ROY

🕒 Latest
jmfigueroa 4 years ago

I’d keep Mack

oldmanhoody 4 years ago

Keep Gurley, but handcuff him.

SpaghettiFegette 4 years ago

Didn’t realize there were so many doctors playing fantasy football

callOfthePEACOCK 4 years ago

What does Gurley say?

Kaiser17 4 years ago

I’ll let him be someone else’s headache

GutBusta601 4 years ago

@Mollari We Dat! Bleed Dat

Mattagious 4 years ago

This is the best news I've heard since he said that Gurley is going to be fine for the Super Bowl

news
ClinicCapp  •  22 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 32nd pick, the Carolina Panthers select…

breaking
ClinicCapp  •  25 minutes ago

BREAKING: the Buffalo Bills are trading back from the 32nd overall pick, per @Schultz_Report

news
ClinicCapp  •  26 minutes ago

With the 31st pick, the San Francisco 49ers select WR Ricky Pearsall

news
ClinicCapp  •  37 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 30th pick, the Baltimore Ravens select…

news
ClinicCapp  •  44 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 29th overall pick, the Dallas Cowboys select…

breaking
ClinicCapp  •  47 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 28th overall pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select…

breaking
ClinicCapp  •  52 minutes ago

BREAKING: the Buffalo Bills have traded the 28th overall pick

news
ClinicCapp  •  56 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 27th pick, the Arizona Cardinals select…