Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  4 years ago
minor

“The #Ravens placed four players on the reserve/NFI list, including first-round WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown and LB Jaylon Ferguson.”

🔥 Hot Takes
JUJUUUUUUUUUUU 4 years ago

I GOT THE HORSES IN THE BACK

luiibankz 4 years ago

Wrong marquise pic fool

Ogun 4 years ago

Hollywood looking like Bollywood smh

Zombieson00 4 years ago

https://sleeper.app/i/zBlbg6LaVJbo

GetWrecked 4 years ago

Chris Moore is the WR to get now 👊🏼

sooneray32 4 years ago

McSorley is the new Taysom Hill

Finn 4 years ago

I was already worried about his health ON the field

cbkirwan 4 years ago

Two of the better prospects at wr. Him and DK to offenses where they wont be featured. What a waste.

Strwrs37 4 years ago

I mean it's the Ravens... You shouldn't be drafting a WR anyways.

KareemMyHole 4 years ago

Marquise has clown genes 🤡

🕒 Latest
Tarbaugh 4 years ago

Hoooottt Lockett!

wakeupjacob 4 years ago

This makes Boykin a lot more interesting. Lamar still gonna throw the ball like 5 times a game. First team in the Super Bowl era to ever run the ball 800 times lololol

AboutTreeFiddy 4 years ago

cmon hollywood this team needs you

HolyCrapernick 4 years ago

They don't need him with Lamar tuckin' it.

IrritatedTomcat 4 years ago

@Ogun how is coming into the league recovering from surgery (which they knew about ) trash ? Smh

GetWrecked 4 years ago

You say that now, but watch when Chris Moore runs those Jet Sweeps 🤦🏻‍♂️Dude is a Sleeper... Don’t be a fool 🤣

Scott46 4 years ago

https://wtfsports.org/fantasy-football-nevilles-positional-rankings/

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

WR Josh Reynolds is signing a two-year $14M contract with the Denver Broncos, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Free-agent RB J.K. Dobbins (achilles) has been cleared for football activities and looks “outstanding”, per @RapSheet Great news for Dobbins 🙌

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Cordarrelle Patterson is expected to sign a 2 year $6M deal with the Steelers, per @RapSheet

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

WR Prospects vs. Zone Coverage, via @fball_insights Ladd McConkey in interesting territory 👀

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

Former Bills & Patriots RB Damien Harris has announced his retirement from the NFL.

content
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

Rome Odunze is the FIRST WR prospect in 4 years to have an all-green @RecepPerception chart 😳 “Routes are color-coded relative to the league average for each individual route type. The average success rate for some route types are higher than others.” - @MattHarmon_BYB

announcement
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

New meme reactions just dropped in Sleeper chat 👀 Roasting your league mates just got a lot easier 🤝

hype
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

"He's the bell cow, the goal line [guy], the finisher," - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on RB Gus Edwards