Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  3 months ago
defense

“Tampa Bay CB Ryan Smith has been suspended four games for violating the NFL’s policy on performance-enhancing substances.”

🔥 Hot Takes
TeamRampage 3 months ago

I mean we gotta try and win somehow. PEDs are our best shot

Mercy 3 months ago

I've always believed a bad defense helps fantasy assets, but at what point does the opposing offense figure they can just eat the clock by running the ball for 1st down after 1st down, giving your player(s) very little on field time to generate points?

Finn 3 months ago

No wonder he was so good!

🕒 Latest
kjohns1990 3 months ago

Yes?

AboutTreeFiddy 3 months ago

stop breaking the law dumbass

Mercy 3 months ago

Glad you stopped trying to post a gif. Also performance enhancers aren't against the law.

AboutTreeFiddy 3 months ago

law of nfl and yea my desktop gifs werent working

ThePlantman 3 months ago

Fuck!

Greenman22 3 months ago

Who?

jay6rant 3 months ago

The more that defense take a hit, the more I fall in love with Winston! 💰

defense
Livi  •  41 minutes ago

“#Colts DE Justin Houston, who tweaked his calf earlier in the week, is expected to play today, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  41 minutes ago

“There is optimism the Packers could have at least one of their injured WRs – Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee), Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) – for today’s game against Raiders, per sources. Packers’ medical staff wants to make a decision in pre-game warmups on both.”

defense
Livi  •  44 minutes ago

“#Lions CB Darius Slay (hamstring) is expected to play today in an important game against the #Vikings, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  49 minutes ago

“#AZCardinals RB David Johnson (ankle) is expected to play today against the #Giants, while WR Christian Kirk (ankle) needs another week of rehab and recovery, sources say.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Bears’ QB Mitchell Trubisky, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Saints due to a shoulder injury, will play, per sources.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Cardinals’ RB David Johnson, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Giants due to an ankle injury, is expected to play, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Jaguars’ WR Dede Westbrook, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Bengals, is likely to play but team first wants to check him out in warmups to make sure, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Five Cowboys listed as questionable – Amari Cooper (thigh), Randall Cobb (back), Tyron Smith (ankle), La’el Collins (knee), Byron Jones (hamstring) – all are expected to play tonight against the Eagles, per sources.”