Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  3 months ago
hype

“Reid: Damien Williams to be full-time starter https://t.co/2C1pvZXiBd”

🔥 Hot Takes
ProphetHus 3 months ago

@ProphetHus shared something.

MileHighSkills 3 months ago

I dunno why people find Hyde appealing. He was averaging 3.4 ypc and then got shown up by a rookie

ChrisMcConnell 3 months ago

Don't fall for it

RJRich82 3 months ago

It can be said but didn't Miami say the same thing about him once before???

Shleeep 3 months ago

Damian Williams will be a RB12 at least

DusterAddict 3 months ago

Wait what happened to Kareem Hunt?

Stray 3 months ago

People saying that Carlos Hyde will take over the job are stupid.

DJEsooner 3 months ago

Anyone other than me draft Darwin Thompson?

chrisbryden 3 months ago

Darwin Thompson ran a 4.5 40, is 5'8" 200 lbs, 39" vertical, averaged 6.8 ypc I his one year at d1. Puts in work in the weight room with a 500 lb front squat. Played a similar system at Utah state as Kansas city runs and he is the best pass catching rb option they have. But go ahead and continue to spew uninformed opinions.

PS34 3 months ago

#26 - Damien Williams RB Rushing And Receiving Is So Good Too Faster🔥This Is Year!

🕒 Latest
IZigUZag 3 months ago

@IZigUZag shared something.

Hellmutt 3 months ago

@IZigUZag yup, the one I read was the same, just from this years combine. I get it. It's very useful. Still not seeing as the silver bullet. The best test they've come up with, but there's a lot of fast heavy unsuccessful RBs

Hellmutt 3 months ago

And a lot of good ones with average speed and great instincts, and hands

IZigUZag 3 months ago

it's definitely just a big piece of the puzzle, and not the whole picture. It's very hard to separate how much of a RB's production is their sitaution and how much is their talent as well; adding to this conflation

Hellmutt 3 months ago

Definitely, the O line is where it starts

nickinsalata 3 months ago

Full time sharter

MadManMitch 3 months ago

If KC says someones the full time starter st RB they’re the full time starter at RB. That team will run their RBs to the ground before they RBBC. Doesnt matter if the dudes in a wheelchair.. if he can crawl he’s goin in 😅

defense
Livi  •  40 minutes ago

“#Colts DE Justin Houston, who tweaked his calf earlier in the week, is expected to play today, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  41 minutes ago

“There is optimism the Packers could have at least one of their injured WRs – Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee), Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) – for today’s game against Raiders, per sources. Packers’ medical staff wants to make a decision in pre-game warmups on both.”

defense
Livi  •  44 minutes ago

“#Lions CB Darius Slay (hamstring) is expected to play today in an important game against the #Vikings, source said.”

minor
Livi  •  48 minutes ago

“#AZCardinals RB David Johnson (ankle) is expected to play today against the #Giants, while WR Christian Kirk (ankle) needs another week of rehab and recovery, sources say.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Bears’ QB Mitchell Trubisky, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Saints due to a shoulder injury, will play, per sources.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Cardinals’ RB David Johnson, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Giants due to an ankle injury, is expected to play, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Jaguars’ WR Dede Westbrook, listed as questionable for today’s game against the Bengals, is likely to play but team first wants to check him out in warmups to make sure, per source.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“Five Cowboys listed as questionable – Amari Cooper (thigh), Randall Cobb (back), Tyron Smith (ankle), La’el Collins (knee), Byron Jones (hamstring) – all are expected to play tonight against the Eagles, per sources.”