Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  4 years ago
minor

“Trent Taylor had back surgery last year. It was a huge setback from which he never recovered in '18. He had strong offseason program this spring. Nick Mullens: "He’s definitely let people know Trent’s back this year during camp.” From @jenniferleechan: https://t.co/o34gaIskVB”

🔥 Hot Takes
14thShip 4 years ago

Let’s look back on this post: His back surgery was a huge setback but now he’s back.

israelf89 4 years ago

It’ll be hard to bounce back from this back setting back injury but if you get him back on your squad he might carry your team on his back to get you back to the ship

israelf89 4 years ago

‘9ers fans have his back

AaronTippin 4 years ago

Trent is an undersized guy that could have had a good career with a different situation.

scottyguy401 4 years ago

Does anyone else find the word back weird now?

Dan2mc 4 years ago

https://images.app.goo.gl/t6mTY6aJSMGPo1vm6

MehLord 4 years ago

Praise the word of Nick Mullens \[T]/

CamLott 4 years ago

Alright guys enough puns let’s get back to the topic

🕒 Latest
BossOfBeefBowl 4 years ago

I should get him back on my dynasty roster?

NinerOptimist 4 years ago

Nah. He's a bubble candidate.

Grandma 4 years ago

Perhaps he’ll put the bubble back behind him

Goathead26 4 years ago

Boys are sleeping on this kid. If he is healthy and he is starting in the slot. Bet money he has a breakout season. I was looking at him last year when everyone in my draft laughed when I drafted kittle in the 10th. 😏

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

WR Josh Reynolds is signing a two-year $14M contract with the Denver Broncos, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Free-agent RB J.K. Dobbins (achilles) has been cleared for football activities and looks “outstanding”, per @RapSheet Great news for Dobbins 🙌

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Cordarrelle Patterson is expected to sign a 2 year $6M deal with the Steelers, per @RapSheet

content
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

WR Prospects vs. Zone Coverage, via @fball_insights Ladd McConkey in interesting territory 👀

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

Former Bills & Patriots RB Damien Harris has announced his retirement from the NFL.

content
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

Rome Odunze is the FIRST WR prospect in 4 years to have an all-green @RecepPerception chart 😳 “Routes are color-coded relative to the league average for each individual route type. The average success rate for some route types are higher than others.” - @MattHarmon_BYB

announcement
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

New meme reactions just dropped in Sleeper chat 👀 Roasting your league mates just got a lot easier 🤝

hype
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

"He's the bell cow, the goal line [guy], the finisher," - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on RB Gus Edwards