Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL Fantasy News
Livi  •  4 years ago
hype

“Bears reached agreement with third-round pick, RB David Montgomery, per source. As the team now heads into its quiet month, the only draft pick without a deal is sixth-round pick, Kansas St. CB Duke Shelley.”

🔥 Hot Takes
ssteffes08 4 years ago

Great news for David Mopportunity

Zachdubs 4 years ago

There’s no denying Cohen will have a role. He’s still a running back. But he will line up wide way more than carry the ball. And they’ll use 2 back sets. DM will play 70% of offensive snaps barring injury.

Magnuson_Industries 4 years ago

Hate to say this, I really do, I like the history of the bears franchise, BUT this is a HORRIBLE move that will hurt the bears for YEARS to come. The bears got worse this offseason while the packers got way way better, I think the bears time at the top of the north is gone for at least the next five years. Sucks because they have so much tradition

TinoBruno01 4 years ago

Agree on that Kareem Hunt comp

getpoopedonsir 4 years ago

He will be this year's Kareem Hunt. Kareem before he kicked that girl.

Zachdubs 4 years ago

Since Nagy has been allowed to call offense he’s tried to use an Andy Reid style workhorse. He did it with Hunt, he had JH spend the entire offseason working on pass catching. Nagy wants DM to be his Hunt and Cohen to be his Hill

Zachdubs 4 years ago

Give me a RB in a Reid offensive system playing 70% of snaps and I’ll give you a top 12 RB

sbolla7 4 years ago

Damien Harris is better

gnarcisssist 4 years ago

All these footballers with the MOPPORTUNITY references!

CuckLord69 4 years ago

He’s gonna run the ball

🕒 Latest
Grandma 4 years ago

Balls

Grandma 4 years ago

Can’t wait to draft Mopp

Steamboat3 4 years ago

Super bowl winners bears

Steamboat3 4 years ago

Sports gambling legal right in time for me to put my money where my mouth is

MagnifiMike 4 years ago

@stantheman yeah no shit right?! Dude is so whacked out it’s crazy annoying

InTheTopCorner 4 years ago

Almost as bad as PS34...

InfinityStones 4 years ago

Vikings taking NFC North and Super Bowl you heard it here first.

news
masonh079  •  11 hours ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  7 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  12 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  14 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  15 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report