Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  1 year ago
hype

“Reich calls Marlon Mack the “main guy” in the backfield, with Nyheim Hines the “main third down guy.” Says the presence of Parris Campbell could impact the exact slot role for a guy like Hines.”

🔥 Hot Takes
surrenda8199 1 year ago

So this is good for marlon Mack?

Hodor6969 1 year ago

Hodor

DaveToffy 1 year ago

@kooks6 why? Really good RB with pass catching chops from college on one of the highest scoring offenses with a fantastic oline. His td upside is like 13+ over 16 games.

Adubnation 1 year ago

The colts are gunna be ahead a lot of games so they won’t be throwing much after the fact and Mack will get his carries regardless

readyfortv 1 year ago

Aaron Jones > Mack

Isaac700 1 year ago

Now this fricking affects Marlon Mack

kegsun92 1 year ago

Como affecta Esto a marlondo Mack?

WaltWhite 1 year ago

How does this impact Marlon Mack?

TChalla007 1 year ago

sucks for fantasy but not for the team

AndrewRTR 1 year ago

If there’s a main guy, there’s no main 3rd down guy

🕒 Latest
OdeToTheGhetto 1 year ago

@rlterry1 I'm not basing anything on what CJA did in LA, I'm basing it off of watching every single Lion's game last year and observing how they use their backs. Kerryon got 17 carries inside the 20 whereas Blount got 26. Granted, 13 of those 26 carries came after KJ got injured.

OdeToTheGhetto 1 year ago

Also, CJA can actually catch the ball. And new OC so ... I guess anything can happen. I suppose being a Lions fan also skews my views pessimistically.

JUJUUUUUUUUUUU 1 year ago

How does this affect Marlon Mack

14thShip 1 year ago

No you didn’t @JUJUUUUUUUUUUU . Satan awaits you.

JimiFknHendrix 1 year ago

#25MM 💪🏾

soxandgators 1 year ago

Frank the Tank is a beast of a coach

schouston5 1 year ago

@Bizcut36 the Colts put Hines in the slot a lot last year

offseason
ProphetHus  •  11 hours ago

“With @FieldYates, reporting significant salary-cap news for Patriots: Settlements in compensation grievances with Antonio Brown ($4 million to team) and Aaron Hernandez ($2.55 million to team) have created space for the club. The Patriots' current cap space is $7.79 million.”

content
ProphetHus  •  12 hours ago

“Leading Targeted WRs 2019 1 MT 11.6 2 Adams 10.6 3 Julio 10.5 4 Arob 9.6 5 Edelman 9.6 6 Hopkins 9.4 7 Woods 9.3 8 Boyd 9.3 9 KA 9.3 10 DJ 9.0 11 Landry 8.6 12 Godwin 8.6 13 Kupp 8.4 14 Odell 8.3 T Kirk 8.3 T Shep 8.3 👀 15 Gallup 8.1”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  12 hours ago

“#Patriots TE Devin Asiasi joins Cam Newton, N'Keal Harry for workouts | NBC Sports Boston https://t.co/COjHg0nebd”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“The #Chiefs are bringing back veteran QB Matt Moore on a 1-year deal, per @TerezPaylor. Moore started two games last season, completing 65% of his passes and throwing 4 TDs and 0 INTs.”

offseason
Livi  •  3 days ago

“#49ers RB Raheem Mostert has requested a trade. https://t.co/2KiwSVazgO”

offseason
Livi  •  4 days ago

“Crux of the dispute: - Joint medical committee recommended 48-day camp, shorter preseason - NFL asked players to report earlier than CBA allows to fit calendar; NFLPA said no - NFL still wants 2 preseason games - NFLPA still wants 48-day camp, views preseason as needless risk”

offseason
Livi  •  5 days ago

“From Patrick Mahomes' agents @SteinbergSports: In total, it's a 10-year extension worth $503M, making him the first half billion dollar player in sports history. Also includes no-trade clause. $477M in guarantee mechanisms and ability to have outs if mechanisms aren’t exercised.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  5 days ago

“Teez Tabor suffered a Jones fracture while participating in a virtual workout and already had surgery, source said. On track to be ready to play, for someone, before Week 1. https://t.co/hCuPbDKpwL”