Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  2 months ago
hype

“Reich calls Marlon Mack the “main guy” in the backfield, with Nyheim Hines the “main third down guy.” Says the presence of Parris Campbell could impact the exact slot role for a guy like Hines.”

🔥 Hot Takes
surrenda8199 2 months ago

So this is good for marlon Mack?

Hodor6969 2 months ago

Hodor

DaveToffy 2 months ago

@kooks6 why? Really good RB with pass catching chops from college on one of the highest scoring offenses with a fantastic oline. His td upside is like 13+ over 16 games.

Adubnation 2 months ago

The colts are gunna be ahead a lot of games so they won’t be throwing much after the fact and Mack will get his carries regardless

readyfortv 2 months ago

Aaron Jones > Mack

Isaac700 2 months ago

Now this fricking affects Marlon Mack

kegsun92 2 months ago

Como affecta Esto a marlondo Mack?

WaltWhite 2 months ago

How does this impact Marlon Mack?

TChalla007 2 months ago

sucks for fantasy but not for the team

AndrewRTR 2 months ago

If there’s a main guy, there’s no main 3rd down guy

🕒 Latest
OdeToTheGhetto 2 months ago

@rlterry1 I'm not basing anything on what CJA did in LA, I'm basing it off of watching every single Lion's game last year and observing how they use their backs. Kerryon got 17 carries inside the 20 whereas Blount got 26. Granted, 13 of those 26 carries came after KJ got injured.

OdeToTheGhetto 2 months ago

Also, CJA can actually catch the ball. And new OC so ... I guess anything can happen. I suppose being a Lions fan also skews my views pessimistically.

JUJUUUUUUUUUUU 2 months ago

How does this affect Marlon Mack

14thShip 2 months ago

No you didn’t @JUJUUUUUUUUUUU . Satan awaits you.

JimiFknHendrix 2 months ago

#25MM 💪🏾

soxandgators 2 months ago

Frank the Tank is a beast of a coach

schouston5 2 months ago

@Bizcut36 the Colts put Hines in the slot a lot last year

minor
ProphetHus  •  21 minutes ago

“Ronald Jones dealing with swelling in knee https://t.co/5ium85RVux”

minor
ProphetHus  •  1 hour ago

“Carlos Hyde again left off roster projection https://t.co/ma3U6Dv3ls”

defense
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“The #Jets are signing LB Stephone Anthony, source said. The former first-rounder played in Miami the last couple of years with Adam Gase and was drafted to the #Saints, who had LB coach Joe Vitt.”

hype
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Were signs of #Colts transitioning Marlon Mack into true 3-down role late last season when his routes run per game spiked & Nyheim Hines’ usage dwindled. Mack headed for 3-down role this year. https://t.co/yhKtmbDCpG”

minor
Livi  •  7 hours ago

“With a short week, the #49ers do not plan to practice RB Jerick McKinnon in team drills, Kyle Shanahan said.”

minor
Livi  •  7 hours ago

“WR Demaryius Thomas, who took the practice field today in a jersey and helmet, has been activated from the PUP list. It's another step in his recovery from an Achilles tear in December.”

defense
feiyingx  •  7 hours ago

“The #Cowboys have reached a long-term extension with LB Jaylon Smith, sources tell me and @MikeGarafolo”

hype
feiyingx  •  7 hours ago

“#Cowboys say they will have a press conference at 5:30pm EST announcing a contract extension for a current player on the team. Hmmmm”