Sleeper
Free Fantasy Leagues
GET APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
Livi  •  1 year ago
minor

“Aaron Rodgers looked like he showed a little discomfort during one of the QB drills but continued on without any apparent issues. See what happened here: https://t.co/6M29SzgiCT”

🔥 Hot Takes
InfinityStones 1 year ago

How does this affect Marlon Mack?

aabspina 1 year ago

Rob Demovsky is a garbage reporter. No one even spoke to him and then he continued doing the drill.

TheBigCheese839 1 year ago

@merc5559 no we didnt forget. We just dont care.

lastontheboat 1 year ago

I think he had to poop.

lastontheboat 1 year ago

@poophoarder ESPN fired all the good hosts and writers and now they just yell at each other and make crazy claims to garner an audience. Sports Center has been dead to me for a while.

BrewDrees 1 year ago

@BrewDrees shared something.

dkj 1 year ago

Hoping Mack finishes him off this season

Mason76 1 year ago

Kinda like Lebron growing up liking the Cowboys, Bulls, & Yankees.....awesome

TheBigCheese839 1 year ago

@RodgersIsOverrated lol it must be sad to spend your days hating one of the best players of all time.

Ogun 1 year ago

I can’t take Aaron Wentz

🕒 Latest
poophoarder 1 year ago

They took that video down fast. Who saw it

lastontheboat 1 year ago

@poophoarder I saw it. He was standing next to the commode with his drawers around his ankles and he had a look of distress (I think constipation) on his face. Then he farted and went back to practice. True story. Not really.

poophoarder 1 year ago

Is this really the garbage news ESPN is reporting on these days. They have really fallen off track with everything they do these days. I remember when I first heard about ESPn in 1978. It's a shame what this company has become. I can't believe they reported on a fart. Shame on them @lastontheboat

RodgersIsOverrated 1 year ago

Whatever that little discomfort is, it will linger all season and Rodgers will use it as an excuse for missing playoffs #excuseboy #overrated

GrendelDerp 1 year ago

I'm okay with this.

RodgersIsOverrated 1 year ago

@TheBigCheese839 it’s not sad at all, because I’m a pats fan😂

Magnuson_Industries 1 year ago

Aaron is built like a brick shit house, that boy ain't gunna break. Overreaction!

offseason
ProphetHus  •  11 hours ago

“With @FieldYates, reporting significant salary-cap news for Patriots: Settlements in compensation grievances with Antonio Brown ($4 million to team) and Aaron Hernandez ($2.55 million to team) have created space for the club. The Patriots' current cap space is $7.79 million.”

content
ProphetHus  •  12 hours ago

“Leading Targeted WRs 2019 1 MT 11.6 2 Adams 10.6 3 Julio 10.5 4 Arob 9.6 5 Edelman 9.6 6 Hopkins 9.4 7 Woods 9.3 8 Boyd 9.3 9 KA 9.3 10 DJ 9.0 11 Landry 8.6 12 Godwin 8.6 13 Kupp 8.4 14 Odell 8.3 T Kirk 8.3 T Shep 8.3 👀 15 Gallup 8.1”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  12 hours ago

“#Patriots TE Devin Asiasi joins Cam Newton, N'Keal Harry for workouts | NBC Sports Boston https://t.co/COjHg0nebd”

offseason
Livi  •  1 day ago

“The #Chiefs are bringing back veteran QB Matt Moore on a 1-year deal, per @TerezPaylor. Moore started two games last season, completing 65% of his passes and throwing 4 TDs and 0 INTs.”

offseason
Livi  •  3 days ago

“#49ers RB Raheem Mostert has requested a trade. https://t.co/2KiwSVazgO”

offseason
Livi  •  4 days ago

“Crux of the dispute: - Joint medical committee recommended 48-day camp, shorter preseason - NFL asked players to report earlier than CBA allows to fit calendar; NFLPA said no - NFL still wants 2 preseason games - NFLPA still wants 48-day camp, views preseason as needless risk”

offseason
Livi  •  5 days ago

“From Patrick Mahomes' agents @SteinbergSports: In total, it's a 10-year extension worth $503M, making him the first half billion dollar player in sports history. Also includes no-trade clause. $477M in guarantee mechanisms and ability to have outs if mechanisms aren’t exercised.”

offseason
ProphetHus  •  5 days ago

“Teez Tabor suffered a Jones fracture while participating in a virtual workout and already had surgery, source said. On track to be ready to play, for someone, before Week 1. https://t.co/hCuPbDKpwL”