Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  4 years ago
breaking

“UPDATE: Rams RB Todd Gurley’s knee issue is a real concern for him and the team, per Jay Glazer. Gurley, 24, started with his knee issues at Georgia when he suffered an ACL tear in his left knee. Since then,… https://t.co/xN9WkSjbmy”

🔥 Hot Takes
ModeloMan 4 years ago

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/05/26/report-todd-gurleys-knee-arthritis-is-a-real-issue-for-rams-moving-forward/

ModeloMan 4 years ago

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/rams-have-genuine-concerns-todd-gurleys-knee/497326

NCstoner420 4 years ago

Henderson is a must have this season

JBall386 4 years ago

Let’s not let this distract you from the fact that the falcons blew a 28-3 lead

memesNfootball 4 years ago

Todd.. Girl-knees...

Tito15 4 years ago

Traded him and a 3rd pick last year in my dynasty league for 41st rd picks and 2 2nds. Why people would spend that much on ANY rb is beyond me

user00100000 4 years ago

Henderson’s ADP about to go off

GMen442 4 years ago

Todd, get better soon. Your health is much more important than my dynasty team.

user00100000 4 years ago

If Gurley misses time, I’d expect Brown and Henderson to both have value, IMO

DirtyJobs 4 years ago

Why aren’t you drafting in May lol

🕒 Latest
boycechris 4 years ago

@P0CKETD0GZ use Chubb for 4/5 years and let him walk... if he’s still able to walk

dylandog 4 years ago

@messinmc .. if you recall the literally wanted a hand Royce the job last year he failed miserably Lindsey did way more with his opportunities than Royce did stop with the selective amnesia for every person you say I'm 190 lbs can play in the game I'll show you five that can

Johnsonville247 4 years ago

@user00100000 Henderson is nothing more than a guy who comes in and plays 15-20 snaps a game, and will be utilized as a motion back anyway. They want depth at RB, but you can’t say for sure Kelly isn’t going to be the next guy up just yet.

user00100000 4 years ago

Nah, I can say for sure Kelly isn’t the next guy up. Please man, I know it sucks you wasted a pick on Kelly in your dynasty league, but he is literally nothing to this team. He was a 6th round pick. They don’t care. If you have someone in your league that would take him, I’d sell him for peanuts.

NumberOneTitFan 4 years ago

Kelly will Win you your league, keep holding because he is the next man up and he’s showing out at camp. Definitely looking like an RB1 so far...

user00100000 4 years ago

Yeah keep smarting your own comments and facepalming mine, you’re an idiot. Lol

user00100000 4 years ago

Kelly is trash

news
masonh079  •  23 hours ago

WR Josh Reynolds is signing a two-year $14M contract with the Denver Broncos, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Free-agent RB J.K. Dobbins (achilles) has been cleared for football activities and looks “outstanding”, per @RapSheet Great news for Dobbins 🙌

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Cordarrelle Patterson is expected to sign a 2 year $6M deal with the Steelers, per @RapSheet

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

WR Prospects vs. Zone Coverage, via @fball_insights Ladd McConkey in interesting territory 👀

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Former Bills & Patriots RB Damien Harris has announced his retirement from the NFL.

content
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

Rome Odunze is the FIRST WR prospect in 4 years to have an all-green @RecepPerception chart 😳 “Routes are color-coded relative to the league average for each individual route type. The average success rate for some route types are higher than others.” - @MattHarmon_BYB

announcement
ClinicCapp  •  5 days ago

New meme reactions just dropped in Sleeper chat 👀 Roasting your league mates just got a lot easier 🤝

hype
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

"He's the bell cow, the goal line [guy], the finisher," - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on RB Gus Edwards