Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  5 years ago
breaking

“With the signing of RB Frank Gore, Bills are planning to release RB Chris Ivory today, per league source.”

🔥 Hot Takes
tobrepeels 5 years ago

They made it official and released him.

Dan2mc 5 years ago

Pick up a 35 y/o, drop a 31 y/o

DONTaME 5 years ago

Frank Gore is the future of Buffalo

DONTaME 5 years ago

I took him off waivers in my dynasty league. Figure i could get another 4 decent years out of him.

chucky123 5 years ago

I wish gore would chase a sb ring

Mason76 5 years ago

After how he looked in NO, I thought this guy would've had a better career

BruceBanner 5 years ago

Right back to the Saints. Beautiful.

DONTaME 5 years ago

Just entering his prime

crains1191 5 years ago

Jordan Howard destination?

steelcurtain07 5 years ago

In latest news bills bring in a new QB Vinny testaverde

🕒 Latest
rlterry1 5 years ago

McCoy is the loser they should have released before he gets in more trouble with the law

dbarz 5 years ago

@rlterry1 ivory and gore are the more similar backs. McCoy is more of an evasive runner.

FantasyTroll 5 years ago

This is breaking news?

Magnuson_Industries 5 years ago

Hello everyone, this shouldn't effect the packers and thier rise to greatness in any way

NuffxSaid 5 years ago

Frank Gore trying to get the all time rushing record by any means 🤣

CarlsBall 5 years ago

With Shady being dinged up last year and well shady and always in trouble. Gore could turn into a desperation bye week fill in.

hawknest 5 years ago

Hawks will pick him up and use a 6 rb rotation while still not paying for an o line

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

WR Josh Reynolds is signing a two-year $14M contract with the Denver Broncos, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Free-agent RB J.K. Dobbins (achilles) has been cleared for football activities and looks “outstanding”, per @RapSheet Great news for Dobbins 🙌

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Cordarrelle Patterson is expected to sign a 2 year $6M deal with the Steelers, per @RapSheet

content
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

WR Prospects vs. Zone Coverage, via @fball_insights Ladd McConkey in interesting territory 👀

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

Former Bills & Patriots RB Damien Harris has announced his retirement from the NFL.

content
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

Rome Odunze is the FIRST WR prospect in 4 years to have an all-green @RecepPerception chart 😳 “Routes are color-coded relative to the league average for each individual route type. The average success rate for some route types are higher than others.” - @MattHarmon_BYB

announcement
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

New meme reactions just dropped in Sleeper chat 👀 Roasting your league mates just got a lot easier 🤝

hype
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

"He's the bell cow, the goal line [guy], the finisher," - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on RB Gus Edwards