Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL Fantasy News
Livi  •  5 years ago
hype

“Cosell on Hakeem Butler: "I think a legitimate comparison can be made to A.J. Green." https://t.co/HrCndDbcgb”

🔥 Hot Takes
Mazing24 5 years ago

I dont even think you can compare AJ green to AJ green

Teddyhands 5 years ago

So he'll have his career wasted by a ginger too?

AlllDayyy 5 years ago

Cosell also said dez played for the cowboys last season

TB420 5 years ago

he’s better than DK Metcalf

twistedroots 5 years ago

Stubs toe, out for season?

Magnuson_Industries 5 years ago

If this kid doesn't get drafted to a good honest team like green bay that can mold him into a gentlemen and a professional, sorry to say, he won't make it in this league

Magnuson_Industries 5 years ago

Hi Jacob, thanks for your opinion, after careful consideration I've dismissed your comment as being dumb, my comment will stand.

squally88 5 years ago

He gets hurt all the time?!?!

AndThenOneDay 5 years ago

Other than last year when he was out injured AJ has been great every year, and he even started last season pretty good. Even with last season includes he averages about 1100 yards and 8 TDs per season.

creator2700 5 years ago

He has a paper-mache foot?

🕒 Latest
minsk99 5 years ago

Green is the glue of Cincinnati’s offense. One of the reasons they imploded last year was when Green was out. Mixon isn’t Mixon without Green.

ESPNSHARK 5 years ago

Greenbay didnt even take 2nd in the division last year. Why would you assume they would be any better. They definitly didnt win free agency if thats your only argument

marroquin20 5 years ago

Dru tranquil lb

NinoBrownCMB 5 years ago

Until AJ Green pulls up next to him

gdelisle 5 years ago

Yes I can make that comparison: “Hakeem Butler is not as good as AJ Green.” There.

floridaziss 5 years ago

@NinoBrownCMB I want you to know that your Kat Williams refrence didn't go unnoticed.

Drayolo 5 years ago

It looks just like a phantom.

news
masonh079  •  22 hours ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  7 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  13 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  15 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  16 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report