Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ProphetHus  •  5 years ago
minor

“Bad news for CJA https://t.co/VybczOUoz4” “Rams match offer sheet for Malcolm Brown”

🔥 Hot Takes
PS34 5 years ago

#34 - Malcolm Brown RB - Who Signed An Offer Sheet With The Detroit Lions After Taking A Free Agent Visit There As Restricted Free Agent - Will Be Returning To Los Angeles As They Decided To Match His Contract Sheet.

ProphetHus 5 years ago

Ya didn’t get pushed yesterday, figured some didn’t see it, pushed as minor.

ProphetHus 5 years ago

https://twitter.com/aroundthenfl/status/1109089053935169536?s=21

Mediocre 5 years ago

No matter who, feels like Gurely is getting less work this year

crashyyyy 5 years ago

Lol who gives a fuck about brown. I wanna see the 3rd stringer kelly

WillieBeamen13 5 years ago

To be clear, the resigning of Malcolm Brown is bad news for CJA (CJ Anderson)

PinkUnikornz 5 years ago

Bad news? That's like... your opinion man

Gridirons 5 years ago

Seriously, I've only been on this sleeper app for a couple of weeks, but does anybody have a clue wtf PS34 is ever talking about? He posts like he thinks he's in the know and breaking news, but makes almost zero sense, and every damn word starts with a capital letter. Am i missing something?

Magnuson_Industries 5 years ago

My opinion on this move is that it's too little too late, the packers have won free agency and are now the best team in the league, they still have 10 draft picks including 3 on the top 45, watch out. This opinion is unbiased, fair and balanced

Willyard 5 years ago

@ragincajun42 in the settings for alerts and notifications you can select the types you receive, if you need to you can change it to only receive the breaking. This was pushed as minor.

🕒 Latest

Thanks Jabba, your so right, people gotta start respecting the packers, they won free agency and are the best now, respect them!

People who don't think the packers have the best roster are just immature or biased, any unbiased smart fan of the nfl can clearly see they are.

Thanks sleeper for the discussion, think we've come to a conclusion on this and can now shut down the thread

RomaineTD 5 years ago

@Magnuson_Industries When you are exactly right

Grim 5 years ago

The guy says he just wants to play a full 16. So many teams need that and he gets no love

PS34 5 years ago

#35 - C.J. Anderson RB Doesn't Expect To Be Back With Rams.

NinerE 5 years ago

Well I guess they trust TG enough to be healthy if they bring back an unhealthy RB back...too bad for CJA who helped me get to the ship.

breaking
masonh079  •  22 hours ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  5 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  6 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  8 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  11 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  12 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  18 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)