Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ProphetHus  •  5 years ago
hype

“Geronimo Allison's one year deal with the Packers is worth $2.8 million and included a $750,000 signing bonus. Base salary of $1.45 million, up to $500,000 in per-game roster bonuses and a $100,000 workout bonus. He opted to sign that and stay with the... https://t.co/JVhEgHP9Po”

🔥 Hot Takes
brandonpflaum 5 years ago

Rodgers through the first 4 weeks had a perfect QB rating when targeting Geronimo.. Hmmmmmmn

cheesypoops 5 years ago

I’ll take 2.8 m Allison over a 13m funchess any day

Magnuson_Industries 5 years ago

My opinion on this move is that it's too little too late, the packers have won free agency and are now the best team in the league, they still have 10 draft picks including 3 on the top 45, watch out. This opinion is unbiased, fair and balanced

Rob10108 5 years ago

Lol if you don’t care about Geronimo Allison then you clearly don’t watch football. Kids a beast

sunnyp05 5 years ago

While the average fantasy guys will be looking at mvs or st brown. Geronimo was killing it before he went down

BrueHaHa 5 years ago

@Magnuson_Industries - what’s your take on this?

kfgearin 5 years ago

I just received Geronimo Allison and a 2021 first round pick for Dante Pettis.

Waynomac 5 years ago

He put up 4 straight double digit ppr games to start season. Saying he's crap is stupid

Packers are now the best team in the league, no question

YouMustGetR3kt 5 years ago

Did he yell, "GERONIMO," before signing the contract?

🕒 Latest
Valderon13 5 years ago

@Waynomac i drafted him in my dynasty league. Also have d adams. Feeling pretty ookaay

Waynomac 5 years ago

Ya you're covered. Allison was dropped in mine surprisingly so I grabbed him. People think cuz the packers drafted 3 WR last year that's equates to something more. Stats are stats. Good job

Waynomac 5 years ago

Faceplant away dude

Thanks ha ha, agreed packers will get the off season award and should ride that momentum into the history books, I'm unbiased but greatness is greatness

draft89 5 years ago

Pack will draft a WR.

BollWeevils 5 years ago

Talk is cheap

MikeYOUria 5 years ago

Steal

news
ClinicCapp  •  4 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 26th pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select…

news
ClinicCapp  •  9 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 25th overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select…🧀

news
ClinicCapp  •  15 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 24th pick, the Detroit Lions select…

breaking
ClinicCapp  •  16 minutes ago

TRADE: The lions have traded up with the Dallas Cowboys to the 24th overall pick

news
ClinicCapp  •  25 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 23rd overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select…🐆

news
ClinicCapp  •  30 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 22nd overall pick, the Philadelphia Eagles select…🦅

news
ClinicCapp  •  39 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 21st overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select…🐬

news
ClinicCapp  •  46 minutes ago

(Spoiler Alert) with the 20th pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select…