Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
kast  •  5 years ago
minor

[Ravens] “We have agreed in principle on a two-year contract with QB Robert Griffin III, pending the passing of a physical. @RGIII is staying in Baltimore! 🙌”

🔥 Hot Takes
Magnuson_Industries 5 years ago

I've considered your opinion but have ultimately decided your wrong and I was right, my opinion will stand

KingRock 5 years ago

@ericfred07 it cracks you up that they would start their future franchise QB over RG3 ? Why ?

Magnuson_Industries 5 years ago

My opinion on this move is that it's too little too late, the packers have won free agency and are now the best team in the league, they still have 10 draft picks including 3 on the top 45, watch out. This opinion is unbiased, fair and balanced

Rampage54321 5 years ago

@HolyCrapernick NE going to suck after Brady leaves next year! They will suck for couple of years so enjoy those championships

kkantouth 5 years ago

Ayy I'm not banned anymore!!

DONTaME 5 years ago

i think we did. It just didn't last that long.

ericfred07 5 years ago

Cause to be a franchise qb you gotta throw the ball not tuck it and run every down

dbarz 5 years ago

I’m addicted to denim

TotalCool 5 years ago

Living the dream. Made that subway money. Rookie contract money. Now backup QB and doesn't sacrifice his brain and body.

SgtSully 5 years ago

Time to start the calcium supplements, we need those brittle bones to last 24 months!

🕒 Latest
kycolt123 5 years ago

Wasn't he suppose to be a franchise qb

IrritatedTomcat 5 years ago

Didn’t Ryan grant have to pass a physical ?

johnnyb6492 5 years ago

who cares

bsmoothie 5 years ago

2 RGIII’s are better than one Flacco #BIGFACTS

dbarz 5 years ago

I cannot believe how many people reacted talking smack about rg3. He signed as a backup. The league agrees he’s no starter. He just fits the system they are clearly going to build around Lamar.

Recognize 5 years ago

Getting paid to kick it. Good for you RG3

spence1981 5 years ago

Hot take: RG3 will be the starting QB in Baltimore by week 7.

breaking
masonh079  •  1 day ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  5 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  6 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  8 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  11 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  12 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  18 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)