Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  5 years ago
hype

“The #Lions have hired former #Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell as their new offensive coordinator.”

🔥 Hot Takes
MoonShot 5 years ago

Seattle’s offense was horrible

OdeToTheGhetto 5 years ago

https://i.imgflip.com/2rb3bh.jpg

lessy 5 years ago

When u wanna switch ur league to sleeper but u don’t want ur friends to know about the plug😂😂

aklesevhsoj 5 years ago

KERRYON MY WAYWARD SON

SupaDupaFlex 5 years ago

So happy I gave up my season tickets last season

peeeeetah 5 years ago

RIP LIONS ARE TRASH

JoshAlley 5 years ago

Lions hiring Seattle’s OC? The same one who’s offense was terrible and didn’t utilize Russell Wilson?

Fudd 5 years ago

Dysfunctional franchise's make hires like this...

cwaltman55 5 years ago

Seahawks should have ran the ball

OdeToTheGhetto 5 years ago

Can't wait to see more draw plays on 3rd & 12 next year.

🕒 Latest
stupidcody 5 years ago

I hate being a Lion’s fan because they always find a way to get your hopes up, even though you know they’ll disappoint you, and then they do.

TotalCool 5 years ago

He also was in charge or the Brett Favre resurrection in Minnesota who would have steamrolled their way to a superbowl win of not for fumbles from AP and bounty gate. Dudes not bad as an OC.

TotalCool 5 years ago

*of

Jabba 5 years ago

good for KJ

MackMyPigUp 5 years ago

Is this good or bad for Marlon Mack?

dylandog 5 years ago

@TotalCool ... I agree but when he was in Minnesota Favre went there on a mission they had an offensive line their defense was formidable none of those things the Lions have he had Russell Wilson who nobody knew how good he was when they had him he had Marshawn Lynch and a formidable offensive line and the Legion of Doom that pretty much explains the most to his success I hope I'm wrong but that team why in the hell would you pay a quarterback 27 million a year when you plan on running the ball 65% of the time now that doesn't make any sense Stafford's contract is going to kill us... he's not a good quarterback he cannot read defenses you cannot make precise throws he's just a meathead

TotalCool 5 years ago

Guess we'll see how it goes.

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

WR Josh Reynolds is signing a two-year $14M contract with the Denver Broncos, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Free-agent RB J.K. Dobbins (achilles) has been cleared for football activities and looks “outstanding”, per @RapSheet Great news for Dobbins 🙌

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Cordarrelle Patterson is expected to sign a 2 year $6M deal with the Steelers, per @RapSheet

content
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

WR Prospects vs. Zone Coverage, via @fball_insights Ladd McConkey in interesting territory 👀

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

Former Bills & Patriots RB Damien Harris has announced his retirement from the NFL.

content
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

Rome Odunze is the FIRST WR prospect in 4 years to have an all-green @RecepPerception chart 😳 “Routes are color-coded relative to the league average for each individual route type. The average success rate for some route types are higher than others.” - @MattHarmon_BYB

announcement
ClinicCapp  •  5 days ago

New meme reactions just dropped in Sleeper chat 👀 Roasting your league mates just got a lot easier 🤝

hype
ClinicCapp  •  6 days ago

"He's the bell cow, the goal line [guy], the finisher," - Chargers GM Joe Hortiz on RB Gus Edwards