Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
feiyingx  •  5 years ago
minor

“Art Rooney said one of the goals this offseason is to get a contract extension for Ben Roethlisberger”

🔥 Hot Takes
aybrandon 5 years ago

This dude is raping the Steelers

Steelerz17 5 years ago

@HolyCrapernick is right, AB is the Cancer in this situation. He is being the Diva in all this. yes Ben needs to retire soon but he still has a cpl yrs left. Yes he screws up on occasion, more than he used to, but who doesnt? As talented as AB is and as much as Id hate to see him leave, he's gotta go. He's all about himself not the team

HolyCrapernick 5 years ago

Cuz AB argued with him... again...and again...and again! "I was open, can't you see me?" "Hey dumbass, you weren't the 1st look on that play, and I had 320 lb guys trying to drill me into the ground you dumb cunt"

thelastperdu 5 years ago

@jagededge Antonio Clown has shown his true colours; and they aren’t black and yellow.

Boogie85 5 years ago

Browns Steelers next season

creator2700 5 years ago

As offensive coordinator maybe?

Tandyjam 5 years ago

With no Antonio brown he might be in trouble

dylandog 5 years ago

@HolyCrapernick ...totally agree hea the diva who forgot he went to CMU because that's all he could get....now he gets to skip practice and throw massive tantrums??....tape coach in locker room??...just a bunch of captain less what about me guys....Tomlin needs to own some of this

Steelerz17 5 years ago

me too @wscheib The WRs arent shit without the QB. Plus most of the teams I see on here would be better with Ben.

BTW, Ben plays Playground ball plenty, break outta the pocket, extend the play and Chuck it dowfield. Noone ever gives a QB THAT LOVE, only when losers like Cam just run. Bah

🕒 Latest
KareemMikeHunt 5 years ago

He’s a rapist

I guess I'm wrong...just watch and you will SEE CONSTANT whining. So many facepalms that obviously DON'T see something as clear as day, and I only see a handful!🙄 I can see it clearly in a handful, AB is a fkn Diva...I'm sure Ben says "I'm not gonna throw it to AB more that 11x a game...EVERY game". What a bunch of clowns.👎

BBrianFlair 5 years ago

@HolyCrapernick You're 100% right. AB is a diva and a locker room cancer. Wait until the team that trades for him see this when the ball doesnt get thrown his way enough. Or when he clashes with coaches over playcalling. Hes a great talent but you cant win with players like this that only care about their brand over their team.

Cunt, cunts don't win often, and he's certaiy a cunt.

soxandgators 5 years ago

Rooney has no clue what he is doing

soxandgators 5 years ago

@MackMyPigUp no way the colts are going after bell for 20 mill per year wastes a ton of there cap. Mack stays and runs the backfield

soxandgators 5 years ago

Bell settles for 12 then he might go to indy

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  4 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  7 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  14 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  16 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  17 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report