Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
feiyingx  •  5 years ago
minor

“Packers RB coach Ben Sirmans is expected to be retained on Matt LaFleur's staff, per sources. Not official yet, but it's in the works. He's done strong work with Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams and the young running backs. https://t.co/BNkvBB1DLl”

🔥 Hot Takes
Isaac700 5 years ago

That’d be awesome

Double Discount yo self! 5 years ago

I'm selecting Aaron Jones in 2nd round if he's there still. Michel will be the same, but Jones would go first.

For the past 2 seasons he's been in the top 3 for wideouts. He's a stud that's worth keeping in every format.

🕒 Latest

I would go TE.

Isaac700 5 years ago

Are you serious? TE

Isaac700 5 years ago

I think ima choose a great RB 1st round then Mahomes 2nd round

Yup, if Kelce or Kittle is out there.

Isaac700 5 years ago

Who are your keepers?

Nick Chubb, Aaron Jones, and either Theilan or Kareem Hunt. I got Hunt off of waivers, I think he'll get picked up by some team, like Chicago and play after his suspension.

MackMyPigUp 5 years ago

Is this good or bad for Marlon Mack?

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  3 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  5 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  8 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  15 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  17 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  17 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report