Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
feiyingx  •  5 years ago
hype

“Can confirm #Jaguars are expected to hire former Vikings OC John DeFilippo. We could hear more from Doug Marrone later today.”

🔥 Hot Takes
DonkeyDoug 5 years ago

Teddy waterbridge to jags

dirtnasty7 5 years ago

He couldnt run an offense with cousins cooks theilen diggs ..hows he gona run an offense with fournette? Lol

msnetherland 5 years ago

lol of all teams, he goes to the one that wants to run the ball

janky69 5 years ago

This guy doesnt for their scheme at all

janky69 5 years ago

Why does the NFL keep retreading failed coaches

Mry64 5 years ago

HAVE FUN GUYS

DemonJesus 5 years ago

I am the clitmaster.

Sambl00mquist 5 years ago

Viking fans are so butt hurt

medalofhonor 5 years ago

Good luck Jags. He sucks.

VitoCorleone 5 years ago

I think he got the short stick in Minnesota, they looked great to start the year but the O-line was abysmal and Kirk proved down the stretch to not be good enough to overcome it. His offense will be a disaster with Jax personnel right now though with a lot of the same weaknesses and likely a QB much worse than Kirk. This should be a train wreck.

🕒 Latest
Thatch 5 years ago

Bad hire for the jags

ThatGreenGuy 5 years ago

Great hire for Jags. Vikings just scapegoated him because they suck, and cousins sucks.

Thatch 5 years ago

@ThatGreenGuy do you even watch football

ThatGreenGuy 5 years ago

Yes, and I watch when Vikings fans praise Zimmer even though he has 1 (fluky) playoff win in 5 years and has had 6 or 7 OCs in that time.

Thatch 5 years ago

Hahahaha 😂

abailey0616 5 years ago

Greatest badminton coach of all time

BortleKombat05 5 years ago

Where my jags fans

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  59 minutes ago

The Ravens have signed WR Rashod Bateman to a contract extension through the 2026 season, per @AdamSchefter

breaking
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  6 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  12 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  13 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.