Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
akahotcheetos  •  5 years ago
breaking

“Aaron Jones limping on the sideline after that last carry, heads to the injury tent to get looked at. #Packers” [Return is questionable]

🔥 Hot Takes
feiyingx 5 years ago

https://twitter.com/JimOwczarski/status/1074375498980044800

kast 5 years ago

Packers announce that Aaron Jones has a knee injury and his return is questionable. Looks like right knee.

camk 5 years ago

Lol fuck off to you people rooting that he got hurt. Show some class yo

cjcrowley 5 years ago

like if your seaon is over if he doesnt come back :(

stamneutron 5 years ago

I hope everyone who’s cheering him being injured loses this week 🐸

SpicyBurrito24 5 years ago

No OBJ, No Gordon and now this

SAHDskinz 5 years ago

Hey aaron jones? TAKE MY KNEE!

IM5150 5 years ago

I think we are all on the same boat if we are in this thread

oldburrito 5 years ago

He's back in

Royal01 5 years ago

Frank Gore down!

🕒 Latest

Was he on a snap count?

Cuz i know he was dealing with an injury

mookman 5 years ago

He did and the Run game is better with Cook back so Zimmer will Run more then he throws

jlhfanatic 5 years ago

It was real fun having Jones and Keenan Allen in my lineup this week. Luckily I also had Hopkins and Henry

Henry has been crazy

33 touches lmao. Insane

chill87 5 years ago

Sad sad day

news
masonh079  •  8 hours ago

The Packers are placing rookie RB MarShawn Lloyd on injured reserve, per @TomPelissero

breaking
masonh079  •  8 hours ago

BREAKING - The Dolphins are placing QB Tua Tagovailoa on injured reserve to give him time to meet with outside neurologists, per @MikeGarafolo

breaking
masonh079  •  9 hours ago

REUNION - The Chiefs are signing RB Kareem Hunt, per @Schultz_Report

news
masonh079  •  12 hours ago

Mike Tomlin says the Steelers are preparing to start QB Justin Fields against the Chargers, per @bepryor “We're readying ourselves around Justin. We'll stay in that mindset until something happens. Hypotheticals are a waste of time.”

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Texans RB Joe Mixon’s ankle injury is not considered to be long term or serious, per @AaronWilson_NFL

news
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

Eagles WR AJ Brown expects to miss multiple weeks due to his hamstring injury, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

The injuries keep stacking… here’s some big name players that have caught the injury bug 🤒👇 Cooper Kupp Puka Nacua Christian McCaffrey Isiah Pacheco Deebo Samuel Kenneth Walker Keenan Allen AJ Brown David Njoku Evan Engram Tua Tagovailoa Jordan Love Raheem Mostert Jordan Addison

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

49ers WR Deebo Samuel (strained calf) is expected to miss a couple weeks, per HC Kyle Shanahan.