Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NFL Fantasy News
ProphetHus  •  5 years ago
minor

“Colts’ WR T.Y. Hilton, listed as questionable for Sunday due to an ankle injury, will be tested pregame to determine whether he can play vs Cowboys, per source.”

🔥 Hot Takes
FootballGawd 5 years ago

TY will go off for 10/150/2 TDs if you sit him

bigwilly 5 years ago

If he gets out of bed today he’s in my lineup

mdarr25 5 years ago

Cmon sweet prince

cjc714 5 years ago

DJ Moore or TY if he plays ?

urdoneson 5 years ago

If he’s active he’s in ur lineup

urdoneson 5 years ago

You never bench ty

miasports4life 5 years ago

@808sPankcakes start the Saints defense man. Cam Newton has a shoulder injury and has been atrocious the past couple of weeks. Plus the Saints have a good defense.

srb8333 5 years ago

I almost hope he just sits if he’s that banged up. I’d rather replace him then lose him mid-game

FireGuy 5 years ago

Dammit. Looks like I’m gonna have to take a bathroom break during church then. Sorry big man

crashyyyy 5 years ago

@miasports4life agree. I'm a bit biased and trying to stay positive. I have CMC this week and Conner maybe returning next....both play saints lol

🕒 Latest
AKamara 5 years ago

I'm still playing tho...that's all that matters! You're probably out of the playoffs! 😂🤣😂

urdoneson 5 years ago

Nope I’m not

urdoneson 5 years ago

Made the ship in three leauges

AKamara 5 years ago

Well you're about to be..

urdoneson 5 years ago

And you’ll still be a idiot

AKamara 5 years ago

Ya moms

urdoneson 5 years ago

Good come back what are you 12

news
masonh079  •  2 hours ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  5 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  7 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.

content
masonh079  •  12 days ago

Watching Todd Gurley’s face light up talking about Jahmyr Gibbs is peak comedy 🤣 (via @Pocket_Presence)

breaking
masonh079  •  14 days ago

The Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, per Adam Schefter.

news
masonh079  •  15 days ago

Free agent RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire is re-signing with the Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report