Sleeper
fantasy football leagues
APP
Fantasy Football Alerts
ProphetHus  •  1 month ago
JOIN
minor

“Colts’ WR T.Y. Hilton, listed as questionable for Sunday due to an ankle injury, will be tested pregame to determine whether he can play vs Cowboys, per source.”

🔥 Hot Takes
FootballGawd 1 month ago

TY will go off for 10/150/2 TDs if you sit him

bigwilly 1 month ago

If he gets out of bed today he’s in my lineup

mdarr25 1 month ago

Cmon sweet prince

cjc714 1 month ago

DJ Moore or TY if he plays ?

urdoneson 1 month ago

If he’s active he’s in ur lineup

urdoneson 1 month ago

You never bench ty

miasports4life 1 month ago

@808sPankcakes start the Saints defense man. Cam Newton has a shoulder injury and has been atrocious the past couple of weeks. Plus the Saints have a good defense.

srb8333 1 month ago

I almost hope he just sits if he’s that banged up. I’d rather replace him then lose him mid-game

FireGuy 1 month ago

Dammit. Looks like I’m gonna have to take a bathroom break during church then. Sorry big man

crashyyyy 1 month ago

@miasports4life agree. I'm a bit biased and trying to stay positive. I have CMC this week and Conner maybe returning next....both play saints lol

🕒 Latest
AKamara 1 month ago

I'm still playing tho...that's all that matters! You're probably out of the playoffs! 😂🤣😂

urdoneson 1 month ago

Nope I’m not

urdoneson 1 month ago

Made the ship in three leauges

AKamara 1 month ago

Well you're about to be..

urdoneson 1 month ago

And you’ll still be a idiot

AKamara 1 month ago

Ya moms

urdoneson 1 month ago

Good come back what are you 12

hype
Livi  •  2 hours ago

“The #Lions have hired former #Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell as their new offensive coordinator.”

minor
Livi  •  3 hours ago

“Didn’t see Keith Kirkwood or Benjamin Watson at Saints practice today. Injury report later should provide more info.”

minor
Livi  •  4 hours ago

“#49ers WR Marquise Goodwin and his wife, Morgan, reveal that the couple experienced tragedy again this season, losing their twin boys in November during pregnancy. https://t.co/ZIz53Bnc1M”

minor
feiyingx  •  5 hours ago

“Art Rooney said one of the goals this offseason is to get a contract extension for Ben Roethlisberger”

hype
feiyingx  •  5 hours ago

“Steelers Art Rooney said he "feels good about" the running back position without Le'Veon Bell because of James Conner and Jaylen Samuels "two good young players"”

minor
feiyingx  •  6 hours ago

“Packers RB coach Ben Sirmans is expected to be retained on Matt LaFleur's staff, per sources. Not official yet, but it's in the works. He's done strong work with Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams and the young running backs. https://t.co/BNkvBB1DLl”

hype
feiyingx  •  7 hours ago

“Can confirm #Jaguars are expected to hire former Vikings OC John DeFilippo. We could hear more from Doug Marrone later today.”

hype
Livi  •  7 hours ago

“Gregg Williams has agreed to a 3-year deal as the #Jets new defensive coordinator, source said. He’s flying to the NY/NJ area to sign the contract, but the expected is now official and done. Adam Gase gets his top choice at DC.”