Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
masonh079  •  2 hours ago
breaking

Bucs WR Mike Evans is expected to be out until after the Week 11 bye, per HC Todd Bowles. Chris Godwin is expected to be out for season.

🔥 Hot Takes
kingLeon25 2 hours ago

As a black man ain’t no way I’m picking up C. Otton.

doorlanci 2 hours ago

I’m cooked

AJD2023 2 hours ago

Kupp traded to the buccs

SpeedRicer4 2 hours ago

Cade Otton 🚀

ryanforprez 2 hours ago

if you told me at the beginning of the year losing godwin was going to feel like i was losing justin jefferson i would have said you are nuts. now here I am

SeanOylear1 1 hour ago

guys should i trade swift and brian thomas for puka and bucky irving

wonnk 2 hours ago

Just fell to my knees in the Walmart freezer section

EricGeorg 2 hours ago

Who needs some soccer MLB,NFL,NBA etc ..  lock tonight send friends request I will send you what i got immediately … lets go green tonight fam🔥🥂

TankDeII 2 hours ago

Tank Dell sold

mbonomo33 1 hour ago

Just curious but why havent they said godwin is out for the season yet?

🕒 Latest
Twistopher 45 minutes ago

Cole Beastly

Coleb10 33 minutes ago

Rest of season, olave or DJ Moore?

Coleb10 32 minutes ago

@all

BouncyKnightt 30 minutes ago

Prayers of for them both, but Cade Otton 📈

jpmarquez 19 minutes ago

Do i drop him?!

ben2045 2 minutes ago

Who need some picks for tonight hitting $10k tonight send me a friend request now let go green tonight

zleisure15 25 seconds ago

Can yall reword this, do you mean he will be out for a time after the bye or he’ll be out until the bye and come back after?

minor

The Raiders have signed former Panthers WR Terrace Marshall.

news

The Rams have designated WR Puka Nacua to return from Injured Reserve, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  4 hours ago

The Rams have called multiple teams and are willing to take on some of Cooper Kupp’s 2024 salary in return for a 2nd round pick, per @DMRussini HERE WE GO 🍿

news
masonh079  •  18 hours ago

Bucs WR Chris Godwin has a dislocated ankle and will be out indefinitely, per HC Todd Bowles.

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  19 hours ago

Will Dissly (LAC-TE) now has 16.1 fantasy points in PPR (8.1 standard), outperforming his projection by 11.83 points with 7:33 remaining in the 4 quarter

news
masonh079  •  19 hours ago

Bucs WR Chris Godwin is down on the field. They are bringing out the cart.

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  19 hours ago

Rachaad White (TB-RB) now has 19.4 fantasy points in PPR (14.4 standard), outperforming his projection by 11.13 points with 3:15 remaining in the 4 quarter

breaking
masonh079  •  19 hours ago

Lions WR Jameson Williams is facing a two-game suspension for violating the NFL’s Performance-Enhancing Substances (PES) policy, per @AdamSchefter