Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
masonh079  •  3 hours ago
news

The Steelers are preparing for Justin Fields to start vs. the Cowboys as Russell Wilson ramps up his activity, per @AdamSchefter

🔥 Hot Takes
ludwigiv 3 hours ago

Week 14: Russell Wilson still ramping up.

KirkBousins 3 hours ago

Chiefs will also be preparing to roll out Mahomes this week

BRDLAW 3 hours ago

Trade Wilson to the dolphins already

afix24 3 hours ago

Dolphins country, lets EEE EEE

hazelhurst 3 hours ago

Didn’t realize Fields starting was in question

Trxyway 3 hours ago

Notify me one more time and see what happens

yanthon 3 hours ago

Diddy

kaycee88 3 hours ago

Why is russ ramping up for ? A diddy party?

slickness 3 hours ago

Tradd Wilson for davante Adam's

Flockaveli32 3 hours ago

This the 3rd time I got this notification

🕒 Latest
burrrrchett 1 hour ago

Put Wilson on the trade block now and wait till the deadline to accept whatever offer you like (if I was the Steelers GM)

TVDinner 1 hour ago

Why would they trade Wilson? Dude only costs 1 million. It makes no sense to trade him at all

Panduhmonium 1 hour ago

Just make him the Starter haha

RussellWiIson 55 minutes ago

I've been ready

DrDeepSleeper 49 minutes ago

If they’re 4-1 I don’t know how you go away from that until Justin absolutely loses a game for them or 2

Bamafactor21 42 minutes ago

I mean fields has played Atlanta (solid defense) Denver (great defense) Chargers (surprisingly good defense) and indy (above average defense).

BIGGSAUCE 5 minutes ago

lol we know Wilson is there to mentor and start only if Fields was to miss time or just simply play bad

breaking
masonh079  •  2 hours ago

Raiders WR Davante Adams has officially requested a trade, per Ian Rapoport.

news
masonh079  •  5 hours ago

The Las Vegas Raiders have begun reaching out to teams to gauge interest in the Davante Adams, per @VinnyBonsignore

news
masonh079  •  21 hours ago

The Chiefs need to conduct more tests to determine the full extent of Rashee Rice’s injury and his recovery timeline. No answers are expected until next week, per @AdamSchefter

news
masonh079  •  22 hours ago

Titans QB Will Levis is in the medical tent. Mason Rudolph has entered the game.

news
masonh079  •  23 hours ago

Dolphins RB Jeff Wilson Jr. sustained a knee injury in pregame warmups. Raheem Mostert is out.

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Colts QB Anthony Richardson (oblique/ abdominal strain) is considered day to day and he has a shot to play this week against the Jaguars, per @TomPelissero

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

49ers RB Christian McCaffrey has Achilles tendinitis in both of his legs, per @MaioccoNBCS It just keeps getting worse…

news
Jargo6  •  1 day ago

Browns HC Kevin Stefanski said the team is opening the practice window for RB Nick Chubb. 👀