Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
ClinicCapp  •  23 days ago
hype

“If you said, ‘give me one player that is the most improved [this offseason],’ Jamo would be that guy right now. He is a man on a mission, and I’m just gonna leave it at that.” - Dan Campbell on Jameson Williams (via @CoachspeakIndex)

🔥 Hot Takes
Taskington 23 days ago

I wouldn't bet on that, Jamo would though.

nrobdon 23 days ago

“The only person who can compare,” Campbell continued, “is veteran RB Marlon Mack. Hardest worker I’ve ever seen. We’re signing him to a fully guaranteed deal.”

gurzlybur 23 days ago

400 yd season 🔜 🔥

whip 23 days ago

On a mission to Fuck up my fantasy teams

GhxstNvmbr9 23 days ago

Man i really hope so… traded my first rd pick last yr for em only to end up wit tha number one pick & i couldve jus drafted MHJ

GeneEspo 23 days ago

OJ didnt do it

Hotlockett95 23 days ago

I traded kamara and Keenan Allen for jamo and a second round pick

foxwalk 23 days ago

Warning to all sleeper comishes and players. SuckedForLuck, real name Tyler Groves is a toxic player. He is well known for entering into Dynasty Leagues and drafting all old but good players and trades all his picks away to secure money year 1 then bails leaving very crusty orphans managers don't want to take over. Don't let this toixc and dishonorable player in your leagues, you don't want that trash messing up your dynasty.

McGido 23 days ago

Love the community eating up coach speak 😂. He’s not going to out target Amon , Laporta and maybe even Gibbs

DaRockyRock 23 days ago

🏟️288-Person Fantasy Football Mega-League🏟️ 16 Leagues of 18 teams with a combined playoff 💰$1000 GRAND PRIZE💰 $30 Buy-In DM ME TO JOIN‼️

🕒 Latest
MrCoffee91 23 days ago

Pray. For. Jamo.

DiegoDemarco 23 days ago

Who jamo

Colt211 23 days ago

LOVE IT.

Willammccann 23 days ago

Y'all I got a auction draft going on man if your interested send a dm and just wait to fill up @everyone

jacknippleson 22 days ago

lol don’t waste your time with this guy

MrCoffee91 22 days ago

Pray. For. Majo. 🐒

smokedsalmon 19 days ago

He is true grit

news
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - The Jaguars & QB Trevor Lawrence have agreed on a 5-year $275M contract extension, per @RapSheet The deal comes with $200M guaranteed.

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

RB Alvin Kamara was not at the final Saints minicamp practice today His absence is “contract-related” per @RapSheet

hype
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

Giants rookie RB Tyrone Tracy Jr. has been taking reps with the starters and is “already making a push” to be the team’s passing down RB, per @art_stapleton

minor

The team does not have an official depth chart yet, but Vikings HC Kevin O’Connell says Sam Darnold is QB1 “at the moment”, per @BenGoessling

hype

"The top Denver RB looks like Jaleel McLaughlin…will Javonte Williams even make the team?" - Broncos Reporter @CecilLammey

offseason

Saints TE Juwan Johnson suffered a lower leg injury today and is expected to miss “a good amount of time”, per @nick_underhill

hype
ClinicCapp  •  4 days ago

Falcons HC Raheem Morris on RB Bijan Robinson: “Get the ball to Bijan as much as you can, in as many ideal situations as you possibly can.”

breaking
masonh079  •  6 days ago

BREAKING - Giants TE Darren Waller has informed the team he plans to retire, per @RapSheet