Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
Dynasty FF
yeti93  •  5 days ago

🚨5th league now filling 🚨 4th league has filled and started drafting. Now filling 5th come get your team!! 8 leagues of 12 Slow draft super flex te prem with IDP deep rosters Harry Potter themed Join the main hub and see what it’s all about. 1st-4th leagues have filled and are already drafting. We are starting to fill the 5th league and once that fills they will start drafting immediately . Then we will start filling the 6th league, and so on and so forth 25$ a year 50$ start up for 24 and 25 season through league safe. 1300$ to best team out of all 8 leagues and more cash prizes Get you a spot http://sleeper.com/i/JY5GY2mE0xYm

Maize313rd  •  9 hours ago

ITS BASKETBALL TIME!!!!!!! still have spots left in my dynasty league

trade
CamRector  •  15 hours ago

12 man ppr not sf Halls price currently

hype
SlimReaperMVP  •  21 hours ago

http://sleeper.com/i/LMPW4OLWDKkO New league start up will be 8 hours/pick and will start once league is full. Please only join if you are going to be active

Eight08  •  22 hours ago

12tm SF TEP ppr Start 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/2WRT/1SF Any others moves I should be probing for? Would like to upgrade at WR with a 2 for 1 if possible and another TE for depth QB-Allen/Burrow/Geno/Darnold/Penix RB-Breece/KW3/Charbs/Conner/Benson/Z.White/C.Brown/K.Mitchell WR-AJ.Brown/Puka/Olave/Sutton/Shakir/Dotson/Pearsall/Legette/Tez Walker TE-Kincaid/Conklin

trade
W4LTV3GAS  •  22 hours ago

TRADE HEEEEELP: 10Team Dynasty Superflex PPR Etienne & Nabers for CMC WHO WINS??

draft
W4LTV3GAS  •  1 day ago

SUPERFLEX; I have the 1.3 should I take Nabers or Daniels? My QBs are Tua, Jalen Hurts and Stafford My WRs are AJBrown, London, Terry McLaurin, Zay Flowers, Hollywood Brown, Hopkins, Theilen DRAFT IN ONE HOUR HEEEEELP

LandoLakes75  •  2 days ago

Can someone explain to me why Mayer is moving up rankings despite the Raiders drafting Bowers? Like Mayer is ranked on several sites above these other tes, so would you rather have Mayer, Likely, or Otton?

draft
literallynotjaxin  •  2 days ago

Who’s going to be 1 pick in tonight’s nba draft?