- In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we will be breaking down, in plain
language, identifiable information that we collect from you, why we need it, how it is used, and how
it is protected.
- Identifiable data that we collect includes
- 1. Your email
- 2. Your phone number
- 3. Your device ID
- 4. Your IP address
- We need either an email or phone number to help you recover your account in case you forgot your password,
and also to assist communication during customer service. We may use emails to send you marketing material
from time to time. You can opt out of marketing material by clicking unsubscribe from any email we
- Device IDs and IP addresses are collected automatically by our servers to identify and block bad actors
on our platform.
- All of your personal identifiable data is passed to us through SSL encryption. Your data is stored in
network-secured databases on our server. As we are a US-based company, our servers are located in the
United States. Therefore, by using our services, you agree for your data to be processed in the United
- We do not share your information with anyone else or use it for any purposes other than what is described
- We keep this information for as long as you have an account with Sleeperbot. You can ask for your account
to be deleted at any time via [email protected], at which point we eliminate all personal identifiable
information from our servers permanently.
- Other information we may automatically collect include:
- 1. Your topics created on Sleeperbot
- 2. Your messages sent on Sleeperbot
- 3. Your photos sent through Sleeperbot
- 4. Your league information
- 5. Information about how you use the app
- We present this information in a place that is visible to other members of the app, as these interactions
are core to how the app functions.
- You have full ability to remove your personal messages, but removal of certain league information may
be restricted as it can be detrimental the other users of the app.
- Information regarding how you use the app is solely used internally to continuously improve the user
experience of the product and to figure out if there was abuse within the app. This information is
not given to any 3rd party outside of aggregate metrics of all users that cannot be used to personally
identify your specific actions.
- 1. About these terms
- 1.1 These terms apply to your download, access and/or use of Sleeperbot, whether on your PC, on a mobile
device, on our website www.sleeperbot.com (the "Website") or any other website, or on any other device
or platform (each an "app" and together the "Apps"). These terms also apply to any of our other services
that we may provide in relation to the Apps or the Website, such as customer support, social media
and community channels (we refer to all our Apps and other services collectively as the "Services"
in these terms). These terms are a legal agreement and contain important information about your rights
and obligations in relation to our apps.
- 1.2 If you do not agree to these terms or any future updated version of them then you must not use, and
must cease all use of, any of our Services. If any future update to these terms require a click to
accept, then you may not be able to continue to use the Services until you have clicked to accept the
- 1.3 FOR RESIDENTS IN THE USA: If you are a resident of the United States of America, then these terms
represent a legal agreement between you and Blitz Studios, Inc. (US) a Delaware Corporation whose correspondence
address is 204 Topaz St., Redwood City, CA, 94062. IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO BINDING
ARBITRATION AND A WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS AS DETAILED BELOW IN PARAGRAPH 21.
- 1.4 FOR RESIDENTS OUTSIDE THE USA: If you are resident outside of the United States of America, these
terms represent a legal agreement between you and Blitz Studios, Inc. (US) a Delaware Corporation whose
correspondence address is 204 Topaz St., Redwood City, CA, 94062.
- 1.5 In these terms references to "Sleeperbot", "we", "us" and "our" are references to Blitz Studios,
Inc. as specified in paragraphs 1.3 and 1.4 above.
- 1.6 These terms are made available via the app store or platform that you download our apps from (such
as the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, on Amazon App Store, the Windows Phone Store), on any website
or platform where you can potentially download our apps such as www.facebook.com, our website at www.sleeperbot.com
(the “Website"). You further agree that by accessing and/or using our Services, you are agreeing to
- 1.7 You agree that you are at least 13 years old and that if you are between 13 years and 18 years old,
your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these terms and is happy for you to access and/or use
- 1.8 You can access the latest version of these terms at any time at www.sleeperbot.com/privacy. We can
make changes to these terms at any time in accordance with paragraph 17 below and, except in relation
to any amendment to paragraph 21 (Binding Arbitration and Class Action waiver) below, your continued
use of our Services after the terms have been updated shall confirm your acceptance of the updated
- 2. About accessing and using our Services
- 2.1 The specific rules, scoring rules, controls and guidelines for each Game offered on Sleeperbot can
be found within the Game itself. Such rules, scoring rules, controls and guidelines form part of these
terms and you agree that you shall comply with them in respect of each individual Game which you choose
to access and/or play.
- 2.2 You are responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur for accessing
and/or using our Services. You should ask your mobile operator or internet service provider if you
are unsure what these charges will be, before you access and/or use our Services.
- 2.3 There may also be times when our Services or any part of them are not available for technical or
maintenance related reasons, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.
- 2.4 Paying for items on our Website or App
- The charge for any individual item you can purchase via our Website or App shall be as stated on our
Website or App at the time you place the order, except in the case of obvious error. The charge is
inclusive of all sales taxes and other charges. Depending on which bank you use, additional charges
may be issued by your bank; we have no control over this and accept no liability in relation to the
same. If you are unsure whether you will be subject to such additional charges then you should check
with your bank before making a purchase via our Website or App. We accept payment via the Apple App
Store, the Google Play Store, or our payment processing partners by credit card, debit card, and Paypal
only. Our payment processing partners may have their own terms and conditions and you should ensure
you are in agreement with these prior to making any payment. If your transaction with our payment processing
partners is not successful then your purchase will not be fulfilled. Upon the completion of a successful
payment transaction then your purchase will be fulfilled to you as soon as possible - we will endeavor
to fulfill your order immediately at the point of purchase.
- 3. Accounts
- 3.1 You agree that you shall take all steps necessary to protect your log in details and keep them secret.
- 3.2 You agree that you shall not give your log in details to anyone else or allow anyone else to use
your log in details or account.
- 3.3 In these terms, references to “log in details" or “account" include your log in details and account
for any social network or platform that you may allow our Services to interact with.
- 3.4 If you fail to keep your login details secret, or if you share your login details or account with
someone else (whether intentionally or unintentionally), you accept full responsibility for the consequences
of this (including any unauthorized purchases) and agree to fully compensate us for any losses or harm
that may result.
- 3.5 We will not be responsible to you for any loss that you suffer as a result of an unauthorised person
accessing your account and/or using our Services and we accept no responsibility for any losses or
harm resulting from its unauthorised use, whether fraudulently or otherwise.
- 3.6 We reserve the right to delete your account if no activity is conducted by you in relation to the
account for 180 or more days. In such event, you may no longer be able to access and/or use any Virtual
Money and/or Virtual Goods (as defined below) associated with that account and no refund will be offered
to you in relation to the same. We also reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account if you
longer be able to access and/or user any Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods (as defined below) associated
with that account and no refund will be offered to you in relation to the same.
- 3.7 You understand that if you delete your account, or if we delete your account in accordance with these
terms, you may lose access to any data previously associated with your account (including, without
limitation, the level or score you have reached in our Games and any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods
associated with your account).
- 3.8 YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN ANY ACCOUNT
THAT YOU CREATE USING ANY OF OUR SERVICES. WE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE ANY OF THESE
ACCOUNTS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
- 4. Virtual Goods and Virtual Money
- 4.1 Our Services may include virtual currencies such as Cookies, Coins, or Gems (“Virtual Money") or
items or services for use with our Apps (“Virtual Goods"). If you are over 18 years old you may be
able to buy Virtual Goods or Virtual Money. You agree that once purchased Virtual Money and Virtual
Goods have no monetary value and can never be exchanged for real money, real goods or real services
from us or anyone else. You also agree that you will only obtain Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods
only from us, and not from any third party. You agree that by transferring your Virtual Money and Virtual
Goods to other users on the App or websites, that you release your claim to the Virtual Money or Virtual
Goods. We will not be responsible for any claims arising from such transfers.
- 4.2 You do not own Virtual Goods or Virtual Money but instead you purchase a limited personal revocable
licence to use them - any balance of Virtual Goods or Virtual Money does not reflect any stored value.
- 4.3 You agree that all sales by us to you of Virtual Money and Virtual Goods are final and that we will
not refund any transaction once it has been made. If you live in the European Union you have certain
rights to withdraw from distance purchases; however, please note that when you purchase a licence to
use Virtual Goods or Virtual Money from us, you acknowledge and agree that we will begin the provision
of the Virtual Goods or Virtual Money to you promptly once your purchase is complete and therefore
your right of withdrawal is lost at this point. For the purposes of this paragraph 4.3, a "purchase"
is complete at the time our servers validate your purchase and the applicable Virtual Goods or Virtual
Money are successfully credited to your account on our servers.
- 4.4 If you do not connect your game play on a device to an account that is linked to either your social
network account or otherwise linked to your personally identifiable information, we will not be able
to restore any purchases to a different device if you lose that device or it is damaged. Accordingly,
any risk of loss of Virtual Goods or Virtual Money on a device which is not connected in this way is
transferred to you upon completion of the purchase as described in paragraph 4.3 above.
- 4.5 If you live in the European Union, we will provide you with a VAT invoice where we are required to
do so by law or where requested by you. You agree that these invoices may be electronic in format.
- 4.6 We reserve the right to control, regulate, change or remove any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods without
any liability to you.
- 4.7 We may revise the pricing for Virtual Goods and Virtual Money offered through the Services at any
time. We may limit the total amount of Virtual Goods or Virtual Money that may be purchased at any
one time, and/or limit the total amount of Virtual Money or Virtual Goods that may be held in your
account in the aggregate. You are only allowed to purchase Virtual Money and Virtual Goods from us
or our authorized partners through the Services, and not in any other way.
- 4.8 Depending on your platform, any Virtual Goods or Virtual Money purchased will be purchased from your
platform provider and such purchase will be subject to their respective terms of service and user agreement.
Please check usage rights for each purchase as these may differ from item to item. Unless otherwise
shown, content available in any in-game store has the same age rating as the game.
- 4.9 Without limiting paragraph 4.4, if we suspend or terminate your account in accordance with these
terms you will lose any Virtual Money and Virtual Goods that you may have and we will not compensate
you for this loss or make any refund to you.
- 5. User conduct and content
- 5.1 You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access our Services from.
If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from using our Services, you must comply with
those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop accessing and/or using our Services.
- 5.2 You promise that all the information you provide to us on accessing and/or using our Services is
and shall remain true, accurate and complete at all times.
- 5.3 Information, data, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, tags, or other materials may be
sent, uploaded, communicated, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Services by you or another
user (“Content"). You understand and agree that all Content that you may be sent when using our Services,
whether publicly posted or privately sent, is the sole responsibility of the person that sent the Content.
This means that you, not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you may upload, communicate,
transmit or otherwise make available via our Services.
- 5.4 You agree not to upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available any Content:
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, libellous, obscene
or otherwise objectionable;
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as invasive of another's privacy;
- that is likely to, or could reasonably be viewed as likely to incite violence or racial or ethnic
- which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (such as inside information, information
which belongs to someone else or confidential information);
- which infringes any intellectual property right or other proprietary right of others;
- which consists of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail',
'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes' or any other form of solicitation; or
- which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt,
destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- 5.5 You agree that you will not:
- use our Services to harm anyone or to cause offence to or harass any person;
- create more than one account per platform to access our Services;
- use another person or entity’s email address in order to sign up to use our Services;
- use our Services for fraudulent or abusive purposes (including, without limitation, by using our
Services to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a
person, entity or our Services);
- disguise, anonymise or hide your IP address or the source of any Content that you may upload;
- use our Services for any commercial or business purpose or for the benefit of any third party or
to send unsolicited communications;
- remove or amend any proprietary notices or other ownership information from our Games or any other
part of our Services;
- interfere with or disrupt our Services or servers or networks that provide our Services;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack any of our Services, or to defeat or
overcome any of our encryption technologies or security measures or data transmitted, processed
or stored by us;
- 'harvest', 'scrape' or collect any information about or regarding other people that use our Services,
including, but not limited to any personal data or information (including by uploading anything
that collects information including but not limited to 'pixel tags' cookies, graphics interchange
formats ('gifs') or similar items that are sometimes also referred to as 'spyware' or 'pcms' (passive
- sell, transfer or try to sell or transfer an account with us or any part of an account including
any Virtual Money or Virtual Goods;
- disrupt the normal flow of the App or otherwise act in a manner that is likely to negatively affect
other users' ability to compete fairly when playing our Games or engaging in real time exchanges
on the App;
- disobey any requirements or regulations of any network connected to our Services;
- use our Services in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- use our Services to cheat or design or assist in cheating (for example, by using automated means
or third party software to play), or to otherwise circumvent technological measures designed to
control access to, or elements of, our Services, or to do anything else that a reasonable person
is likely to believe is not within the spirit of fair play or these terms; or
- use our Services in any other way not permitted by these terms.
- If you are concerned that someone else is not complying with any part of these terms, please contact
us here: [email protected]
- 5.6 We do not control Content posted on our Services by other people and therefore we do not guarantee
the accuracy, integrity or quality of that Content. You understand that when using our Services, you
may be exposed to Content that you may consider offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances
will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions
in any Content, or any losses or harm of any kind resulting from the use of any Content posted, emailed,
transmitted or otherwise made available via our Services.
- 5.7 We have the right to remove uploaded Content from our Services if we decide in our sole discretion
that it results in or from a breach of any part of these terms, or that it may bring us or our Services
into disrepute. However, you acknowledge that we do not have an obligation to actively monitor Content
that is contributed by people that use our Services and we make no undertaking to do so.
- 5.8 You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our Services.
- 6. Playing our Games with other users
- 6.1 Some of our Games allow you to play against an opponent or to play socially with other users. You
may be able to:
- 6.1.1 choose to play against another user or to play socially with another user whom Sleeperbot selects
for you, or
- 6.1.2 play against, or play socially with, one of your contacts on a platform or social network which
you have allowed our Games to interact with.
- Some of our Games may also allow you to search for your friends (for example, by email address or phone
number) in order to find them to play against or play socially with. We may also display the display
names of your past opponents so that you can easily find them to play again.
- 6.2 Where Sleeperbot selects another user for you, we may either select at random or use such criteria
as we see fit to select your opponent (for example, your past scores, your location or level you have
reached in the Game).
- 6.3 By accessing and/or playing those of our Games which allow you to play against an opponent or to
play socially with others, you agree to your display name, scores, and other related details being
displayed to other users. You also understand and agree that other users may find you by searching
for you with your email address or phone number. Please note that we will only show your display name
publically, and not your email address or phone number; another user must already know your email address
or phone number themselves in order to search for you.
- 7. Your breach of these terms
- 7.1 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Services immediately without notice
(including by deleting your account) if we reasonably believe that you are in material breach of these
terms (including by repeated minor breaches). Without limitation, any breaches of paragraphs 4.1, 4.7,
5.4 or 5.5 are likely to be considered material breaches.
- 7.2 You agree to compensate us, according to law, for all losses, harm, claims and expenses that may
arise from any breach of these terms by you.
- 8. Availability of the Services
- 8(A) For residents the United States: We do not guarantee that any of our Services will be available
at all times or at any given time or that we will continue to offer all or any of our Services for
any particular length of time. We may change and update our Services without notice to you. We make
no warranty or representation regarding the availability of our Services and reserve the right to modify
or discontinue the Services in our sole discretion without notice, including for example, ceasing a
Game or other Service for economic reasons due to a limited number of users continuing to make use
of that Game or other Service over time, for technical reasons (such as technical difficulties experienced
by us or on the internet) or to allow us to improve user experience. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE
CONTRARY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY OR ALL OF OUR SERVICES MAY BE TERMINATED IN WHOLE OR IN
PART AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISK OF LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH
THE TERMINATION OF OUR SERVICES.
- 8(B) For residents outside the United States: Subject to the next sentence, we do not guarantee that
any of our Services will be available or error-free at all times or at any given time. We will provide
our Services in accordance with any legally required standards. In particular, in relation only to
any Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods or any other part of our Services which have been paid-for with
real money, we warrant that they will substantially comply with the description provided by it at the
point of purchase and be of satisfactory quality (in addition any related services provided through
them will be provided with reasonable care and skill). We may change and update our Services in whole
or in part without notice to you (provided always that any such changes do not result in material degradation
in the functionality of any part of the Services which has been paid-for with real money). We make
no warranty or representation regarding the availability of the Services which are provided free of
charge (i.e. not paid-for with real money) and we reserve the right to modify or discontinue them in
our sole discretion without notice to you, including for example, for economic reasons due to a limited
number of users continuing to make use of them over time, for technical reasons (such as technical
difficulties experienced by us or on the internet) or to allow us to improve user experience. We are
not liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations
that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. If such circumstances result in material degradation
in the functionality of the Services then any obligation you may have to make any payment to download,
use or access them will be suspended for the duration of such period. We are entitled to modify or
discontinue the Services or any part of them which are paid-for with real money in our sole discretion
upon reasonable notice to you.
- 9. For residents in the United States - Limitation of Liability
- WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM POSSESSION, USE,
OR MALFUNCTION OF THE GAMES OR ANY OF OUR OTHER SERVICES, INCLUDING DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, COMPUTER FAILURE
OR MALFUNCTION AND, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE
BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED THE ACTUAL
PRICE PAID BY YOU (IF ANY) FOR THE LICENSE TO USE VIRTUAL GOODS OR VIRTUAL MONEY OR ANY OTHER PART
OF OUR GAMES OR SERVICES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS
AND/OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND/OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY
TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM
JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
- 10. For residents outside the United States - Limitation of Liability
- 10.1 We accept liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees
or agents, and for losses or harm caused by fraud by us or our agents, or any other liability which
may not by law be excluded.
- 10.2 We are not responsible for:
- losses or harm not caused by our breach of these terms or negligence;
- losses or harm which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of you agreeing to these
terms and conditions including those losses which happen as a side effect of foreseeable losses.
This could include loss of data, loss of opportunity, service interruption, computer or other device
failure or financial loss;
- any damage that may be caused to any device on which you access or use any of our Games or other Services
that is caused in any way by our Services unless that damage is directly caused by our failure to
exercise reasonable skill and care in the provision of the applicable Games or other Services;
- any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
- technical failures or the lack of availability of any of our Services where these are not within our
- 10.3 For any losses or harm (other than those mentioned in paragraph 10.1 and subject to paragraph 10.2)
in any period of twelve months, we will only be responsible for losses or harm which are a reasonably
foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these terms and conditions up to the value of
the amount that you have paid to us in the 100 day period ending on the date of your claim. Losses
and harm are foreseeable only where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you agreeing
to these terms and conditions.
- 10.4 Subject to paragraph 10.5 below and unless otherwise specified in these Terms, we do not give any
warranty, express or implied, in relation to our Services and you acknowledge that your only right
with respect to any problems or dissatisfaction with any of our Services is to discontinue your use
of our Services.
- 10.5 Any additional legal rights which you may have as a consumer remain unaffected by these terms.
- 11. Intellectual Property
- 11.1 You acknowledge that all copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating
to our Services (other than Content which is contributed and owned by players) is owned by or licensed
- 11.2 Whilst you are in compliance with these terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal,
revocable limited licence to access and/or use our Services (but not any related object and source
code) for your own personal private use, in each case provided that such use is in accordance with
these terms. You agree not to use our Services for anything else. These terms also apply to any update
or patches which we may release or make available for any of the Services and any such update or patch
shall be deemed part of the Services for the purposes of these terms.
- 11.3 YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, OTHER THAN LICENSE GRANTED TO YOU BY THESE TERMS, YOU SHALL HAVE
NO OWNERSHIP OR PROPERTY INTEREST IN ANY OF OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ONLINE ACCOUNTS,
ANY VIRTUAL MONEY OR VIRTUAL GOODS. You must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or
create any derivative work from our Services or any part of our Services unless we have first agreed
to this in writing.
- 11.4 In particular, and without limiting the application of paragraph 11.3, you must not make use or
available any cheats or technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Services,
including providing access to any Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods, whether on a free of charge basis
- 11.5 By submitting Content (as defined in paragraph 5.3) via our Services you:
- are representing that you are fully entitled to do so;
- grant us and our group companies the right to edit, adapt, publish and use your entry and any derivative
works we may create from it, in any and all media (whether it exists now or in the future), for
any purpose, in perpetuity, without any payment to you;
- acknowledge that you may have what are known as “moral rights" in the Content, for example the right
to be named as the creator of your entry and the right not to have work subjected to derogatory
treatment. You agree to waive any such moral rights you may have in the Content; and
- agree that we have no obligation to monitor or protect your rights in any Content that you may submit
to us, but you do give us the right to enforce your rights in that Content if we want to, including
but not limited to taking legal action (at our cost) on your behalf.
- 11.6 You must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative work from any
Content belonging to any other user of our Services. If you believe that your intellectual property
rights have been infringed by someone else over the internet, you may contact us by emailing the following
information to [email protected]
- a description of the intellectual property rights and an explanation as to how they have been infringed;
- a description of where the infringing material is located;
- your address, phone number and email address;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that (i) you have a good-faith belief that the
disputed use of material in which you own intellectual property rights is not authorised, and (ii)
the information that you are providing is accurate, correct, and that you are authorised to act
on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the
exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- 12. For residents the United States-- U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS: Our Services have been developed
entirely at private expense and are provided as "Commercial Computer Software" or "restricted computer
software." Use, duplication or disclosure by the U.S. Government or a U.S. Government subcontractor is
subject to the restrictions set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer
Software clauses in DFARS 252.227-7013 or as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial
Computer Software Restricted Rights clauses at FAR 52.227-19, as applicable. The Contractor/Manufacturer
is Blitz Studios Inc. (US), 204 Topaz St., Redwood City, CA, 94062.
- 13. Privacy
- 13.1 Your contract is with Blitz Studios Inc., and the data controller for all personally identifiable
information or personal data that we collect about you through or in relation to our Games or other
Services is Blitz Studios, Inc.
- 13.2 Blitz Studios, Inc. may collect, process, use and share your personal information in accordance
you give your consent to us collecting, processing, using and sharing your personal data in this way.
and/or use our Services. In addition, Sleeperbot reserves the right to access and use data made available
by you when you link external accounts to Sleeperbot, and to use this data to provide the Games and
Services on the App as deemed necessary. This may include but is not limited to accessing roster data,
your league settings, rules, contacts etc. If you do not wish for Sleeperbot to have access to this
information you may choose not to link your external accounts.
- 13.3 Any personal information that we may collect may also be subject to the policy of any social network
or existing games that you may agree to link our Services to. If you play our Games and you agree to
allow them to interact with a social network or 3rd party website or app (“3rd party website”), you
are giving us permission to use your email address and any other personal information which that social
network or 3rd party website shares with us that will allow us to personally identify you. This includes
any information contained from the 3rd party website which we have access to. You are also granting
us permission to help your contacts on that network or 3rd party website find you so that you can play
socially. This is intended to make our Games more enjoyable for you and others that play our Games
on that social network or 3rd party website. If you do not agree to these practices you should not
allow our Games to interact with your social network or 3rd party website.
of information each time you use our Services. They may for example be used to help us recognise your
computer and to ensure that your account is accessed by the person that inputs the correct username
- 13.5 This paragraph 13 shall not affect the provisions of paragraphs 20 and 21 which shall take precedence
over this paragraph 13.
- 14. Links
- 14.1 We may link to third party websites or services from our Services. You understand that we make no
promises regarding any content, goods or services provided by such third parties and we do not endorse
the same. We are also not responsible to you in relation to any losses or harm caused by such third
parties. Any charges you incur in relation to those third parties are your responsibility. You understand
that when you provide data to such third parties you are providing it in accordance with their privacy
- 15. Transferring these terms
- 15.1 We may wish to transfer all or a part of our rights or responsibilities under these terms to someone
else without obtaining your consent. You agree that we may do so provided that the transfer does not
significantly disadvantage you. You may not transfer any of the rights we give you under these terms
unless we first agree to this in writing.
- 16. Entire agreement
- 16.1 These terms set out the entire agreement between you and us concerning our Services (as defined
in paragraph 1) and they replace all earlier agreements and understandings between you and us.
- 17. Changes to these terms
- 17.1 You can find these terms at any time by visiting www.sleeperbot.com/privacy
- 17.2 Without affecting paragraph 21.8 below, we reserve the right to update these terms from time to
time by posting the updated version at that address. We may do so for a number of reasons including
without limitation because we change the nature of our products or services, for technical or legal
reasons, or because the needs of our business have changed. You agree that if you do not accept any
amendment to our terms then you shall immediately stop accessing and/or using our Services.
- 18. Severability
- 18.1 If any part of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable local laws
or by an applicable court, that part shall be interpreted in a manner consistent with applicable law
to reflect as nearly as possible our original intentions and the remainder of these terms shall remain
valid and enforceable. If it is not possible to interpret an invalid or unenforceable part of these
terms in a manner consistent with applicable law, then that part shall be deemed deleted from these
terms without affecting the remaining provisions of these terms.
- 19. Waivers of our rights
- 19.1 Our failure to exercise or enforce any of our rights under these terms does not waive our right
to enforce such right. Any waiver of such rights shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed
- 20. Complaints and dispute resolution
- 20.1 Most concerns can be solved quickly by contacting us at [email protected]
- 20.2 In the unlikely event that we cannot solve your concern and you wish to bring legal action against
us these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States
- 21. For residents in the United States-- BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER:
- 21.1 These BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER provisions apply to you if you are domiciled in
and/or access, download and use our Services in the United States. These provisions may also apply
to you if you are domiciled in and/or download or use our Services from outside the United States.
See JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW below for details.
- 21.2 Initial Dispute Resolution: If you have any concerns or queries regarding our Services, our customer
support team can be reached via email at [email protected] Most concerns are quickly resolved
in this manner to our customers' satisfaction. The parties shall use their best efforts to settle any
dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation and good faith negotiations
which shall be a precondition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
- 21.3 Binding Arbitration: If the parties do not reach a mutually agreed solution within a period of 30
days from the time informal dispute resolution is pursued pursuant to the paragraph above, then either
party may initiate binding arbitration as the sole means to formally resolve claims, subject to the
terms set forth below. Specifically, all claims arising out of or relating to these terms and the Privacy
Policy (including its interpretation, formation, performance and breach), the parties' relationship
with each other and/or your use of any of the Games or our other Services shall be finally settled
by binding arbitration administered by JAMS in accordance with the provisions of its Comprehensive
Arbitration Rules or Streamlined Arbitrations Rules, as appropriate, excluding any rules or procedures
governing or permitting class actions. This arbitration provision is made pursuant to a transaction
involving interstate commerce, and the Federal Arbitration Act (the "FAA") shall apply to the interpretation,
applicability, enforceability and formation of these terms notwithstanding any other choice of law
provision contained in these terms. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency,
shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation,
applicability, enforceability, or formation of these terms, including without limitation any claim
subject to arbitration. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available
in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator's award shall be binding on the parties and may be
entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. The JAMS Rules governing the arbitration
may be accessed at http://www.jamsadr.com/ or by calling JAMS at (800) 352-5267. Your arbitration fees
and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules
and, to the extent applicable, the Consumer Minimum Standards, including the then-current limit on
arbitration filing fees. To the extent the filing fee for the arbitration exceeds the cost of filing
a lawsuit, we will pay the additional cost. The parties understand that, absent this mandatory provision,
they would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial. They further understand that, in some
instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and the right to discovery
may be more limited in arbitration than in court.
- 21.4 Location: If you are a resident of the United States, arbitration will take place in San Mateo County,
CA. For residents outside the United States, arbitration shall be initiated in San Mateo County, California,
and you and we agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of any federal or state court in San Mateo
County, California, in order to compel arbitration, to stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to
confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
- 21.5 Class Action Waiver: The parties further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in their
individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties
expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. YOU AND WE AGREE
THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR THE
PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class
action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration
can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth above shall be deemed null and
void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
- 21.6 Exception - Litigation of Intellectual Property and Small Claims Court claims: Notwithstanding the
parties' decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may bring an action in
state or federal court that only asserts claims for patent infringement or invalidity, copyright infringement,
moral rights violations, trademark infringement, and/or trade secret misappropriation, but not, for
clarity, claims related to the license granted to you for the Services under these terms. Either party
may also seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court's
- 21.7 30 Day Right to Opt Out: You have the right to opt-out and not be bound by the arbitration and class
action waiver provisions set forth in the "Binding Arbitration," "Location," and "Class Action Waiver"
paragraphs above by sending written notice of your decision to opt-out to the following address: Blitz
Studios Inc., 204 Topaz St, Redwood City, CA 94062, Attn: Sleeperbot Legal. The notice must be sent
within 30 days of the earlier of your first download of the applicable Game or commencing use of our
Services (or if no purchase was made, then within 30 days of the earliest of the date on which you
first download the applicable Game or access or commence use the applicable Service); otherwise you
shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of those paragraphs. If you opt-out
of these arbitration provisions, we also will not be bound by them.
- 21.8 Changes to this section: We will provide 60-days’ notice of any changes to this Section. Changes
will become effective on the 60th day and will apply prospectively only to any claims arising after
the 60th day.
- 22. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- Our Games and other Services are made available subject to these terms. This section explains which laws
apply to these terms.
- 22.1 For residents in the United States. If you are resident in the United States then you are contracting
with Blitz Studios Inc., whose address is 204 Topaz St., Redwood City, CA, and any and all claims arising
out of or relating to these terms (including their interpretation, claims for breach and all other
claims (including consumer protection, unfair competition, and tort claims)), the parties’ relationship
with each other and/or your use of our Games or other Services will be subject to the laws of the State
of Delaware, without reference to conflict of laws principles. If any court or arbitrator determines
that the “Class Action Waiver" paragraph set forth above is void or unenforceable for any reason or
that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then any and all claims arising out of these terms
(including interpretation, claims for breach, and all other claims (including consumer protection,
unfair competition, and tort claims)) shall be decided under the laws of the state where you were a
citizen at the time you downloaded, accessed or commenced use of the Service that was subject to these
terms. In addition, you and we irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of state
or federal courts in San Mateo County, California to resolve any claims that are subject to exceptions
to the arbitration agreement described in BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER above, or otherwise
determined not to be arbitrable.
- 22.2 For residents in the Rest of the World. If you are resident outside the United States, then you
are contracting with Blitz Studios, Inc. whose address is 204 Topaz St., Redwood City, CA, 94062 and
the laws of the United States shall govern the interpretation of these terms and apply to claims for
breach of it, without reference to conflict of laws principles. All other claims, including claims
regarding consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and claims in negligence and tort, will
be subject to the laws of the country in which you are resident. If there is a dispute between us regarding
States unless the law in your country of residence allows you to choose the courts of that country
for the dispute in question.
- 23. If you are resident outside the United States and you are entitled to commence and/or participate in
legal proceedings within the United States, then you agree that you will be bound by the BINDING ARBITRATION
AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER provisions above.
- 24. Questions about these terms
- 24.1 If you have any questions about these terms or our Services you may contact us by email at [email protected]
- These terms were last updated on 30 June 2016.
- 1. About us and this policy
in Delaware. Our registered office is 204 Topaz St., Redwood City, CA, 94062.
- This policy describes how we and our other group companies (referred to collectively in this policy as
'Sleeperbot' or 'we', us' and 'our') collect, use, process and share information that Sleeperbot collects
about you. Our business is constantly evolving and so this document may change from time to time. Please
come back to this page every now and then to make sure you are familiar with the latest version. Any
new policy will be effective from the date it is published by us.
- This policy applies to all of our games and services, whether played on our website www.sleeperbot.com,
on mobile devices (our Apps), or on other platforms. It also applies to our advertising activities
on all platforms as described below and other services that we may provide to you from time to time.
In this policy we refer to our games, websites, advertising activities and other services collectively
as our "Services". Certain of our websites, such as our Investor Relations website, may have different
privacy policies in relation to any information collected through those sites. The privacy policies
applicable to those sites will be available on those sites.
- For information collected under this policy, the data controller is Blitz Studios, Inc. Other companies
within the Blitz Studios, Inc. group may also collect or have access to and use information about you
for the purposes described in this policy.
- By downloading, accessing and/or playing our games, or interacting with our websites or other Services,
use our games or other Services.
- As set out in the terms and conditions relating to our Services, you must be at least 13 years old to
access and/or use our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal data about children under the
age of 13.
- 2. What types of information do we collect
- We collect information from a number of different sources, but most of it comes directly from you when
you play our games, or interact with our websites, advertising or other Services. Broadly the information
we collect about you relates to the type of device you are using, how you play our games (such as usage
activity and purchases made), other games or apps you use on your device and may include information
that you submit when creating an account with us or which you allow us to access when you connect to
your social network accounts or other 3rd party accounts through our games or Services. We may also
collect information from advertising platforms and partners and other third parties such as information
about purchases and interests.
- In more detail, depending on which of our Services you interact with we may collect and process the following
types of information:
- details about how you use and interact with our games, advertising and other Services (for example, information
about how and when you play our games or visit our website(s), what device you use to access our games
and services or details regarding profile visits, as set out in the section entitled "Sleeperbot Profile"
in section 3, below);
- information that you provide us with when you fill in forms, answer questions or complete surveys when
using any of our Services, when you create an account with us or if you invite your friends to use
our games and Services;
- the content of messages sent using our chat and messaging systems;
- if you contact us, for instance through our Sleeperbot customer service channels, or respond to messages
and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- your interactions with us on our social media channels;
- information we collect via cookies and other similar technologies, as explained further below;
- information we collect from you when you connect our games or Services to third party platforms, websites,
or social network services or use other social or player-to-player functionality; and
- information we collect about you from our other group companies or other third party companies (including
publishing partners, platforms, advertising platforms and partners and data aggregators) which may
include attributes about you and your interests, as well as other games and services you use, demographic
and general location information. We will use this information as described in this policy subject
- In some instances, when you make purchases on or through our website(s), we may collect certain payment
information from you on behalf of our payment service providers, but this information is temporarily
cached in a way that is unreadable by Blitz Studios, Inc. We do not collect or retain credit card information.
Our payment service providers will provide us with information about your purchases so that we know
if a purchase has been successful. When you purchase items via our mobile apps (such as those you can
purchase in the App Store, on Facebook or on Google Play) we do not collect or store any payment information
- Finally, we may collect some of the information types referred to above on an aggregated or anonymised
basis, or we may use it or share it in an aggregated or anonymised way, for research or analysis into
the way our Services operate and are used.
- 3. Creating a Sleeperbot Profile and playing our games socially
- Sleeperbot Profile
- When you play our games or access our services, we will give you a unique identifier which we will
associate with a Sleeperbot account known as a "Sleeperbot Profile". That Sleeperbot Profile will
be specific to the Sleeperbot games played on an individual platform or device and will remain
anonymous unless you choose to add your personal information to that Sleeperbot Profile. Others
players in a game may be able to see your publicly viewable profile, progress in the game, reputation
on the App, and other information such as your game achievements, but no personally identifying
information will be visible to other players. You can choose to add your personal information to
your Sleeperbot Profile at your own choosing, so that you can be identifiable to your friends.
- Your Sleeperbot Profile and the information it contains, such as your game achievements, in App reputation,
etc., will be visible to other users of our services. If you choose to add personal information
to your Sleeperbot Profile it will be visible to your friends and other players anywhere in the
- If you choose to view another individual's profile, that individual and other users of our Services
will know that you have visited them because some of your Social Data and a link to your Sleeperbot
Profile may be displayed on that individual's Sleeperbot Profile. They will also be able to visit
your Sleeperbot Profile. You may also be able to see which other players have viewed your Sleeperbot
- Connecting with third party social networks
- You can choose to log into Sleeperbot using your pre-approved 3rd party websites, apps, or social
networks (“external accounts”). If you do this, you will be able to use your external accounts
to log in on multiple devices and synchronise progress across those devices. We will receive some
of your external account information and exactly what information we receive will depend on your
settings and what is available to us. We may use this information for the purposes described in
you to access other functionality in our games and other services, such as inviting friends to
play, asking other players for credits and 1-2-1 messaging. If we implement a Facebook login, logging
in with your Facebook account will not allow us to post anything to your Facebook page without
- In the future we may also allow you to associate your Sleeperbot Profile with other social network
accounts and use your log in details for that account to log into your Sleeperbot Profile. Where
we do this, either we or your social network service provider will let you know what information
we will receive about you from that social network.
- Where you connect or associate your Sleeperbot Profile with any third party social network or platform,
that social network applications or platform will provide certain information about you to us.
These social networks and platforms are created and maintained by a third party which is not a
part of, or controlled by Blitz Studios, Inc.. We may use this data for the purposes described
that you read the third party social network or platform's terms of service and privacy policies
to understand how they treat your data and what information they might share with us.
- You can make changes to what data a third party social network or platform shares with us, or stop
our Services interacting with that social network or platform by adjusting your settings with that
third party provider, however you may find you are not able to enjoy all of the same features of
- 4. How do we use the information that we have about you?
- We, our suppliers and group companies may use the information we collect about you for a number of purposes.
These include providing our games and other services to you, optimising the games and services we provide,
enabling in-app purchases, storing your progress through our games, enabling social network integration,
providing customer service support when you need it. We also use your information in connection with
our advertising purposes. For more information, see below. We may also use your information for research
or analysis. Finally, there may also be other reasons why we need to use your information, such as
maintaining records or protecting our legal rights. A more detailed description of how we use your
information is set out below.
- Providing and optimising our Services
- We use your information to enable us to provide our games, websites, advertising and other Services
to you and to optimise all of them so that we can make them the best they can be for you and all
our players. This will include use and analysis of aggregated data to make sure that our games
work properly on all devices and are as enjoyable as they can be for all our players.
- Some of our Services include player-to-player chat functionality. Users of our chat service(s) can
send messages to other registered players. Your messages may be used and stored by us: (a) to convey
your messages; and (b) to enable you and your recipients to view your message history. We reserve
the right to review the content of your messages, including by using automatic (or manual) filters,
to ensure that you are complying with our terms of service and we also reserve the right to prevent
your use of our chat service(s) or to block the sending of any message for any reason. We also
reserve the right to delete or modify any messages you send for any reason. We will not use the
content of your chat messages for any other purpose.
- Marketing and promotion
- We may use your information to send you direct marketing and promotional materials relating to our
Services or related products, for example sending you communications (including by email) for these
purposes on our, or a third party's behalf. For example, we might send you information about merchandise
relating to our Services. If you do not want us to use your information in this way please let
us know by contacting us at [email protected]
- Customer Services
- We use your information, including data that you provide directly to us in communications, to provide
you with support through our customer service channels when you need it. We may also use it to
contact you, for example as part of customer service or to send you updates about our games and
services. Finally, we will use your data to manage your account and relationship with us and improving
your experience when you use our Services.
- Analytics and Research
- We use analytics tools, which may include third party analytics tools, to collect information about
We may use your data to carry out research, surveys or to engage directly with you, for example
by sending you communications (including by email), for these purposes. We may also create reports,
analysis or similar services for use by us for the purposes of research or business intelligence,
for example to track potential problems or trends with our Services, or to test out new game features
- Social and Community
- We have a number of social and community channels which we use to communicate with our players. If
you choose to interact with those channels, we will receive your information and use it in connection
with those channels, including to engage with you, and we may also republish your posts to those
- From time to time we may run competitions, including in games and via our community channels. Those
competitions will have their own specific terms and conditions, but we will use personal information
that you provide in relation to that competition for the purposes of running the competition.We
may also publish the names and entries of competition entrants.
- Cheating, crime and fraud prevention
- We may use personal data that we hold to prevent cheating, crime or fraud. We may also need to pass
your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organisations involved in crime and fraud
prevention, such as the police.
- Legal uses
- We may use your data as required or permitted by any applicable law. As a specific example, if you
live in the European Union, this would include for the purpose of providing VAT invoices where
we are required to do so by law or where requested by you.
- 5. Advertising and promotion
- What adverts you may see as a result of playing our games or using our Services
- We promote our own games and services in a number of ways. That might include cross promoting one
of our games while you are playing a different game of ours. It might also include advertising
our games within websites and other media published by others, or sending you marketing materials
- Like many companies, we may use information about you in connection with advertising. This includes
using information that we have about you, such as the games you play, to try to make sure you only
see advertising that might be of interest to you. For example, if we know you fantasy football,
we might suggest that you download any advice or research apps we may have relevant to fantasy
football. We may also use the information that we have about you to help a third party deliver
advertisements that are tailored to you based on a determination of your characteristics or interests
by us based on the information that we have about you.
- As well as advertisements for our own goods and services, we may also facilitate third parties to
optimise their advertising of their own goods and services by helping them to target those ads
to those that might be most interested in them. These advertisements may be shown within our games
or within websites and other media which are published by others and optimised by us or using our
information. This is done using anonymised information and we won't hand over or sell any of your
personal information to third party advertisers.
- We will also use information about your particular device in order to show you adverts which work
properly on that device, or to measure the effectiveness of our ad campaigns and we may also retain
information about how many times you have seen a particular advertisement so we can stop you from
seeing it too many times.
- Advertising partners
- When we advertise our games in games or media published by other companies, we may use various third
party advertising partners, including ad exchanges, ad networks and ad servers.
- Our advertising partners help us to serve advertisements to you. Some of this technology also helps
us to make decisions as to whether or not to show a particular advert to you - for example, by
informing us that you have shown an interest in similar goods or services previously.
- Our advertising partners may collect information about you when you use our services or the services
partners, and we therefore recommend that you review their privacy policies for more information.
You can find out more in "How to adjust your preferences" below.
- How do ad identifiers, cookies and similar technologies work?
- Advertisers on mobile devices sometimes use advertising (or ad) identifiers to enable and optimise
their advertising. Ad identifiers are non-permanent, non-personal device identifiers such as the
Android advertising ID and/or Apple's ID for advertising, or IDFA. See below for you can reset
these identifiers or indicate your preference that they should not be used for advertising purposes.
tracking pixels in their advertising. These technologies operate either by: (i) placing a small
file which stores some information on your computer or mobile device; and/or (ii) by accessing
information on your device. These technologies allow the collection of data, such as your device's
model, operating system and screen size, the other applications installed on your device, and information
about how you use our services.
- How to adjust your preferences
- You can choose to prevent your device's ad identifier being used for interest based advertising,
or you can reset your device's ad identifier, by changing the settings of your device. Settings
vary from device to device but you will usually find the ad identifier settings under "privacy"
or "ads" in your device's settings.
- You can disable cookies through your web or phone browser settings.
- If you live in the USA, Europe or Canada, you can also opt-out from the collection of your information
by some or all of our advertising partners who participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance
by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ (for US users),http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
(for European users) or http://youradchoices.ca/choices (for Canadian users). You can also click
on the AdChoices logo within an advertisement (where available).
- Although we and our advertising partners use ad identifiers, cookies and similar technologies to enable
us and third parties to provide more relevant advertising to you, these technologies also:
- allow us to recognise you and your device;
- allow our Services to interact with a third party social network or platform (where you have chosen
to allow such interaction);
- allow our payment processors to process your payment instructions; and
- enable us and third parties to provide you with more customized services, for example to provide
our services in the correct language.
- As a result, if you choose to adjust your preferences in order to prevent these technologies, you
may find that you cannot enjoy the full use of our services.
- Please note that adjusting your preferences as described in this section does not mean you will no
longer receive adverts, it only means the adverts you do see will be less relevant to your interests.
- Alternatively, if you do not wish us to collect data as described in this section, you should stop
using our services.
- 6. Who else can see your information?
as described in this section.
- We will share your information:
- as reasonably necessary in order to provide the Services to you (for example, by providing your personal
information to suppliers we may use to fulfil the Services or to communicate with you);
- where it is necessary to carry out your instructions (for example, to process a payment instruction
we must provide your personal information to our payment processors);
- where your data is on an anonymous and aggregated basis, meaning you could not be personally identified
- when you submit information as part of a competition or otherwise interact with our social media
channels (for example, by providing a testimonial about one of our Services) we may publish the
information you submitted, alongside your name and home country on our website(s) and social media
- as we reasonably believe is permitted by law or regulation or as is necessary to comply with any
legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and/or any other agreement
with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sleeperbot, our users, or others;
- if there is a sale of the assets of Blitz Studios, Inc. or corporate restructuring, or as a result
of a change of control of Blitz Studios, Inc. or one of its group companies, or in preparation
of any of these events. Any third party to which Blitz Studios, Inc. transfers of sells Blitz Studio's
assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide
- Our games and our websites include social features that enable you to interact with other players. These
features will enable other players to see your username, your avatar and your progress through our
games and other game play related information such as high scores. Depending on your settings in your
social network or Sleeperbot account, other information in your profile may be shared with other players.
Also, other players will be able to see anything that you post to any public page, forum or other similarly
open feature in our games, websites, community channels or other Services.
- We may share your information with our service providers if necessary to enable them to provide services
- 7. Your rights in relation to your information
- You have certain rights in connection with your personal information and how we handle it. Details of
those rights and how to exercise them are contained in this section.
- You have certain rights in relation to the personal information that we hold about you. Those rights
- Right of access. You have a right to know what information we hold about you and in some cases to
have the information communicated to you. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us
letting us know that you wish to exercise your right of access and what information in particular
you would like to receive. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity
before we provide you with any information, and the law permits us to charge a fee for exercising
this right of access. Please note that we may not be able to provide all the information you ask
for, for instance if the information includes personal information about another person. Where
we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will endeavour to tell
you why. We will try to respond to any request for a right of access as soon as possible, but we
will always do so within 60 days of receipt of your request, evidence of ID and any applicable
- Right to correct personal information. We try to keep the information that we hold about you accurate
and up to date. Should you realise that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect,
please let us know at [email protected] and we will correct it as soon as we can.
- Data deletion. In some circumstances you have a right to have some of the personal information that
we hold about you deleted. Should you wish to have any information about you deleted, please contact
us using the information below. Please note that to ensure that we do not collect any further information
you should also delete our games from your mobile devices and clear our cookies from any device
where you have played our games in a web browser. Where we delete personal information about you,
we may still retain some or all of that information for other purposes such as maintaining financial
records, protecting or enforcing legal rights, maintaining marketing suppression lists or for technical
reasons such as maintaining technical security or our database integrity. We may also retain your
information in an anonymised form.
- Account deactivation. If you have created an account with us, you can ask us to deactivate that account
by contacting us using the information below. We may ask you for other information before we are
able to deactivate your account. That information might include information about your mobile device.
Other steps you should take should you wish to completely deactivate your account include disassociating
your Facebook account from our mobile games and deleting our games from your mobile devices. Please
note that if you completely deactivate your account all your progress in our games and any unspent
virtual items, such as Cookies or Credits will be lost and we may not be able to restore them in
- Direct marketing opt out. If you have elected to receive direct marketing communications from us,
you can change your mind at any time by following the opt out link in any marketing communication
that is sent to you. If you have elected to receive more than one type of marketing communications
from us, you may need to opt out of all of them individually. It may take a few days for us to
update our records before any opt out is effective.
- There are other ways in which you can control the personal information that we collect about you. For
instance, you could disconnect your Facebook or other social network account from our games, or delete
our games from your mobile device. You could also reset your mobile advertising identifier or limit
ad tracking altogether using the settings in your phone. Finally, you could limit or prevent the use
of cookies in your web browsers.
- 8. How long do we keep your information and where do we store it?
- We will keep your information for as long as we consider necessary for the purposes described above,
or as long as the law allows. We store your information on servers that we control which are primarily
based in the United States. We may also use servers that are located outside the United States and
we may engage partners outside the United States who will also process and store your information to
provide services to us.
- 9. Links to third party websites and services
- We may provide links to third party applications, services or websites from our Services (including advertising
that may link to a third party). You understand that when you click on these links any data which you
responsibility for the content, safety, privacy or security of any third party application, service
- 10. Changes to the policy
this page. Please come back to this page every now and then to make sure you are familiar with the
latest version. Any new policy will be effective from the date it is published by us.
- 11. Contact us
any of your rights, then please contact our customer services department by emailing [email protected]